7. The Legend of Alice May

Start from the beginning

"For a whole week yippie!" The two say together.

"Yeah...Yippie..." A bored voice says and the two look at Velma who was sat on the couch looking more bored than ever.

"Ah like hey Scoob all this marathon talk is getting me kind of hungry." Shaggy says.

"I'm on it. Scooby Dooby Doo!" Scooby says and both he and Shaggy giggle before Scooby leaves the room to get some food.

"Like what gives Velm? You love the marathon." Shaggy says to Velma.

"That was last year. This year the marathon falls on our one month anniversary." Velma says as she scoots closer to Shaggy. "And the Prom!" She says excited and cosies up to Shaggy. "Fortunately I think I have the perfect solution."

Shaggy gulps. "Like am I going to like it?" Shaggy asks nervously.

"We'll have our official coming out together at the prom then celebrate by watching the marathon. Alone. Just us." She says putting Shaggy's arm around her.

"Oh boy..." Shaggy says. 

Y/n was stood in his bedroom in front of a large board as he studied it. Covering the board was several photos of people all connected by lines of string. Y/n sighed as his brow furrowed looking at one persons photo in particular.

"Un giorno ti ucciderò...." Y/n says with contempt.

It was the next day as Fred, Y/n and Daphne were walking through the school halls.

"You okay Y/n you just kind of disappeared the other night without saying anything." Fred asks.

"I'm fine. I just wanted some time alone is all." Y/n says.

"Are you sure?" Daphne now asks.

"Look I do appreciate your concerns. But I really did just want to be alone that was all." Y/n says.

Daphne looks at Fred who just shrugs.

The three now notice new posters from prom on the school walls.

"Gee. Look at that. I guess prom is coming up." Daphne says and she turns to Fred. "Any plans?" She then asks him.

"I'll probably do the same thing I do every year. Monitor my police and patrol the sewers." Fred says. "You gunna go?" Fred asks Daphne.

"I don't know, I guess if someone asks me." Daphne says trying to drop a hint to him.

"Gotcha. Well good luck with that." Fred says as he begins to walk off following Y/n to his locker as Daphne stands in shock. 

Y/n opens his locker now as he takes out some books. "What about you Y/n you going to prom?" Fred now asks as Daphne catches up to them.

Y/n closes his locker now and looks at Fred. "Do I look like I'm even remotely interested in going to prom..." Y/n says.

Fred just laughs. "Well you can always come patrol the sewers with me." He says and Daphne groans.

"I think I'll pass...Besides I'm busy with something." Y/n says unimpressed by the idea.

Just as Fred begins to open his locker a girl appears at the locker next to Y/n's 

"Oh buttercups." She says getting everyone's attention. "Come on open." She pleads as she fiddles with her locker.

"Let me try." Fred says as he moves to her locker. "These are series S Kaiser tumblers." Fred says as he fiddles with the locker dial. "Sometimes they stick." Fred adds as the locker door opens now.