0. Main Character Description!

Name: Yuuma Kageyama

Gender: Male

Age: 5 at the beginning of the story [1-3], 11 in his last years of middle school, and 12 by the time he reaches high school.

Birthday: May 8

Height: Barely 4'2, He is tiny.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black when normal, Red When At 100%, and White with electric trails when ???.

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: UA/Yuuei Accelerated Exchange Student, Accelerated Student. He is younger than his classmates because he was able to skip grades, this causes a few problems in trying to get into UA/Yuuei, but special circumstances allow for him to enter the hero course.

Family: He has his Aunt, Airi Kageyama, and his younger cousin, Ritsu Kageyama. Yes, Ritsu, their bond will be similar, but not the same.

Appearance: Looks exactly like Shigeo, his ancestor, only cuter. Yes, Yuuma is sweetness incarnate.

Personality: He doesn't shy away from giving his honest opinions. He is honest to a fault. Although he is very smart, he has a hard time understanding and recognizing his own feelings because of circumstances that will be explained in the story. Yuuma is also innocent, loving to help out when he can even though he's shy. He is kind and unbiased, wanting to search for the good in almost everything. In other words; he is sweetness, he is baby, he must be protected.

Quirk: Esper. His power is special because it involves different aspects that can be considered a quirk all on their own. Telekinesis, Psychic Healing, and many others. To be frank, he is slightly overpowered. Not even he knows the limits of his powers. His power is different from others, because it is linked deeply with his mind and body, it can not be taken or cancelled. He isn't immune to mind-altering quirks like Shinso Hitoshi's "Brainwash", but I'll leave the details for later. His 100% modes are different than Mob, because Mob could keep them up for however long he was feeling that emotion, Yuuma on the other hand can not. He has a limit to how long he can maintain that state of overwhelming power because his body isn't strong enough to handle it.

[A/N] There will be no love interests, and Yuuma is much more socially aware than Shigeo was. At least, that's how I'm trying to write him. I hope you enjoy it!