part 4

"James!" Triston yelled.  James frove. "Dont do this." "And why not?!" James growled. "This isnt you! I know you, please Jamie dont do this!" i pleaded. "Luna," Elliot said his voice hoarse. "Yeah, Elliot it's me," i said tears streaming down my cheeks. "What's going on?" "Dont worry about it everything will be alright." "Are you crying?" I nodded and wipped the tears away. "Dont cry, you said it yourself everything will be alright," he said. I could feel Triston and James watching us. "Where am i?"  Elliot asked. "I dont know," i said honestly. James walked towards Elliot and pulled his head back by his hair. He held a knife to his throat. "Jamie!" i yelled but it was too late. He dragged the knife across Elliots throat. He was dead instantly. I screamed and started crying again. I screamed and screamed and cried and cried. I mean my ex just mrudered my boyfried right in fron of me! "James!" Triston yelled. I stopepd screaming. He turned and looked at Triston. "Leave! Now!" Triston said pointing to the door. "Not with out my love," JAmes said. He opened the cage and walked towards me. I kicked at him. "NO!" i screamed. "Dont touch me!" i yelled. James looked hurt but i didnt care. "You killed him! I hate you! I hate yyou i hate you! Stay away from me!" i screamed. My face was warm with anger. "James," Triston said. "Leave, she doesnt want you dont make this worse." He nodded sadly and left. I sat in the corner of the cage for hours just crying. Elliot was the only one who truly loved me. "Luna," Triston said sitting next to me. We were leanign against the wall. I looked at him. "You should leave." "Why?" i asked my voice shaky. "The smell will over power you soon. I know you loved him, but he's gone." I nodded and stood slowly. Triston led me back to his room. Lily was already there. When i walked into the room she ran and hugged me tight. "I heard everything," she said sounding sorry. I pulled away and sat in the closest chair. "Now do you know why i didnt want to talk to him?" i asked Triston. He nods and lays on his bed. "I didnt know this was goign to happen," he said. "I warned you it would. YOu stopped me from going after him. If i could've stopped him this never would have happend." "I'm sorry i didnt know. Your all he's talked about since he got here." "I may have been the only thing he's talked about but since he left life's moved on." "How well did you know him?" "I know everything about him." "Like if i asked you what he was most affraid of you would say..." "loosing me and spiders." "How about favorite color?" "Blue and black." "What is he alergic to?" "Bee's and yogurt." "favorite book?" "Zombies versus unicorns." "That's a book?" "Yeah i got it for him." "Kool. How does he sleep?" "On his right side and very heavily." "How do you know this stuff?" "I was his girl friend for over three years. You learn these things." "What do i mean did you know about Elliot?" My heart beat sped up. "Everything." "If i asked you the same questions you would know?" I nodded and pulled my knees to my chest. I always feel safe like this. "It'll be okay, Lu," JAmes's voice said from behind me. I turned and glared at him. He looked at me sadly. "Triston your father wants to speak with you," James said looking at him. "Tell him i'm busy," Triston said. James nods but doesnt leave. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him saying, "Leave!" Actually i screamed it. He left then. "Your gonna kill that boy," Triston said. "I dont care anymore," i said into my knees. "Get some sleep you look beyond tierd." "Where?" "Just stay here tonight, you can sleep with the other maids later on." I nodded and slowly made my way over to the bed. Triston stood and left the room. Now it was only me and Lily. "ARe you gonna stay?" i asked. "If you want me to," Lily said. "If you dont mind?" "Not at all i understand." I smiled weakly and got comfortable. I fell asleep quickly having nightmares of what happend to Elliot.