part 2

I was frozen in place. I felt Beau run his hand down my arm. Another door bounced off the wall. Then another gun shot. I instinctively burried my head in the closest person's chest. MY old neighborhood had a lot of gangs so a lot of guns. Everytime i would hear a gun shot i would burry my head in my brothers chest. When i realized it was Elliot i blushed and sat up. 'Sorry' i mouthed. he nodded.I slid under the table next to Elliot and Beau. There was silence for a while. I heard a few people scream outside but i was way to scared to move. It seemed like hours went by before the people found us. Four guys came in wearing ski masks.  They also wore bullet proof vests. Yeah like someone's goig to bring a gun to school. "EVERYONE INTO THE HALL!!! OR ONE OF YOU GETS IT!!!!" a voice yelled. It was clearly masculine and very angry. No one moved. He pulled a gunout and shot a hole in the ceiling. The girls screamed including me. We all went outside and went against the wall as instructed. I was in between Elliot and Beau in between two sets of lockers.The four guys passed back in forth making sure none of us pulled our phones out. My phone was in my back pocket and on silence thank god. Boy friends comforted girl friends, and friends comforted friends. Then they did the weirdest thing and seperated us. Girls agaisnt the locker boys agaisnt the wall. I didnt have friends in this group so i just stood there terified. A while passed and nothing happened. ONe of them disapeared for a while and came back with like ten files. One of which was mine. He handed them to one of the guys. I couldnt tell who was who but i'm guessing this guy was the leader. He read the files and started smiling like he won the jackpot or something. He walked down the line of girls and pulled a few forward. I kept my head down and hid my face with my bangs. He walked past me and stopped at the end. He looked confused. He came back to me. I was shaking with fear. He moved my bangs and lifted my chin. I could see his royal blue eyes looking into my eyes. He pulled me forward but i tripped and fell into Elliot. Wow i;m an idiot. "I have to tell you something," he whispered. I nodded not trusting my voice. "I love you," he whispered. I smied and was about to respond when the guy pulled my hair. I stummbled back tears runnign down my cheeks. He grabbed my arm and led me away. I could hear Elliot trying to follow us but someone was stopping him. I tried to look back but everytime i did the guy would jerk my head forward. He pushed me out the back door of the school and into a van with the others. It was dark and i couldnt see. The floor was hard and cold and there were no windows. The car shook as the guys got in. I heard muffeled voices and tried to hear them, but it was no use. I started kicking the door of the van. The van was shaking from the force of me kicking the door so i didnt notice that someone had gottne out until it was too late. The door was pulled open and the guy grabbed my feet. He pulled me out of the van by my feet. I cushioned my self with my arms so it didnt hurt too badly. He pulled me to my feet. "You've had a rep to be violent," he said. I knew it was the leader guy who read the files. "Hey Joe! WHere's the rope?!" he yelled. "In the back!" the guy called Joe replied. "Dont move," he comanded before walking to the car again. I reached my hand in my back pocket and felt my phone. I sighed with relief. I felt like a dog being comanded. Just to annoy the guy i took a step to my right and sat on the cold grass. The guy came back with rope. "I told you not to move," he sighed pulling me to my feet. I shrugged, he's the one who read my file. He tied my hands together tightly. I looked at the van and saw that the doors were closed. He grabbed my arm and led me up front. He opened the door and gestured for me to get in. I reluctantly got in. He sat next to me and i felt squished. "She put her hands in her back poket's before," the guy driving said. HE started the van and drove off. "So?" the keader asked. "Girls keep there phone in their back pockets." I feel his hand move toward my butt and jump up and land on his hand. He pulled his hand away. "Ow," he said glaring at me. I glared back. "She's got a phone," he said loking at the guy driving again. "Why dont you get it?" "She just squished my hand with her butt!" he complained. I rolled my eyes thinking, 'Baby'. "Dont be a baby," the guy said. I smiled. He reached again and i did the same thing with more force. "Okay i'm not doin that again," he complained looking at his now bruised hand. I couldnt hel but smile. 'Just wait to we get home then you can get it," the guy driving said. "Oh my god," the guy next to me said. HE reached also and i did the same thing to him. "Ow!" he snapped retreating his hand. "Doesnt feel to good does it?" the leader said. "That hurt," he said looking at me. I shrugged. "Grab the wheel," the guy driving said. The guy next to him grabbed the wheel. The guy who was drving reached for me and i did the same thing except he had gotten closer than i thought so i was sitting on his hand. "Get off!" he yelled. I knew my phone was digging into his hand. He pulled really hard and freed his hand. "Ow!" the guy yelled taking the wheel again. "Now you knw how i felt," the leader said. "You probably liked it," the guy next to said. I turned and glared at him. He flinched away. 'baby,' i thought looking away. "This girl is going to be fun," the driver said. I dont want to know what there talking about. I hope i never find out. Sudenly i realized what Elliot said. I knew waht he said but it never registered in my mind. 'I love you,' he said. He said he loved me.! I smiled and started blushing when they looked at me weirdly. "I'm weird deal with it," i said violently. This was the first time i spoke so they stared at me in awe. "Yes i just spoke stop staring it's creepy," i said looking out the window at the tree's flying by. "What's your name?" the leader asked. "Who read the files?" i asked. "That would be me Luna," the leader said. "Then why did you ask? You make no sense." "Who was the guy you fell into?" "Why does it matter?" "cause you got all happy when he whispered something to you." I smiled remembering what he said. "See!" he yelled. "I'm not telling you nothing so there's no need to ask," i said. "You will answer when you figure it out." "figure what out?" "You'll see." The rest of the ride was silent, an awkward silence. MY brain was trying to figure out what was going to happen. I was still thinking about what was or could happen when they pulled into a drvieway. It was a freaking castle! Literally it was a castle! One of the old style ones it was so cool. I got out of the car and waited. The leader stood next to me while the others went around to get the others. They still wore the ski masks which iratated me. You could tell the others had been crying. "At least you didnt cry," he whispered. I leaned against the van so he couldnt get my phone. "Let me have your phone," he said. "Get it yourself," i said. He looked at me. I smirked daring him to try. He looked from me to his buddies then back. "Nevermind," he said finally. The four guys were up front while the girls followed behind. My hands were still tied as i walked. I stood next to a girl about my height with black hair and green eyes. She was pretty. "You're Luna right?" the girl asked. She sounded like she was going to cry again. "Yeah who are you?" i asked. "Lilly." I smiled reasuringly at her. "It's okay, they're nto that bad," i whispered. "Why were you sitting with them?" "Remember when i was kicking the door." She nodded. "Yeah he tied my hands and was going to put me back with you guys but he put me up with them. They're not to bad. They also have bruises on their hands." I smiled to myself. "We can hear you!" the leader yelled. "I know! I'm not the one with the bruised hand no am i?!" i yelled back. He chuckled. "What'd you do?" "My phone is in my back pocket they want it. They reach for it i sit on their hands." She smiled a genuine smile. "See, it's going to be okay," i said. "Why us?" she asked. "Huh?' i asked back really confused. "Why us? I mean yeah we're all pretty but like the cheerleaders were out why didnt they go for them?" I thought about this but couldnt think of anything. "I dont know. Maybe it was becasue of all the couples," i said finally. "I dont have a boyfriend," Lilly said sadly. "Neither do i but you know Elliot right?" She nodded. "Well during this whole thing i tripped and fell into him. We are like best friends so it suprised me when he said he loved me," i whispered leaning close so only she could hear me. "Then the idiot up there pulled me away," i said. "Aw!!" she said. "I know." "What just happened?" one of the guys asked. "Nohting you'll find out," we said as one. Suprisingly i wasnt that scared anymore and Lilly didnt look to scared either. Little did we know what we were walking into. The leader droped back. He walked beside me i knew he was eyeing my phone. It was deep in my pocket so i would feel if he stuck his hand in there to get it. He cut off the ropes. I flexed my wrists thank ful i could move again. "Can i have the phone now?" he asked. "Do you want another bruise?" "No." "There's your answer." "I will eventually get that phone." "Eventually being the key word in that phrase." Lilly laughed. He sighed and went back up. I pulled my phone out and texted Elliot telling him not to respond and that i loved him too, oh and that my life depended on him NOT responding. it sent just as we came to a stop. I slid it in my back pocket before sliding it in my back pocket. I smirked at Lilly. "Good job," she said. "Why thank you," i replied. We walked into the library type place. There were six more guys standing in the middle. There was one that stood out one that i didnt believe. When his eyes met mine i swear i thought i saw sadness. "James," i whispered. I thought he was killed. I went to his funeral. My heart raced about a thousand miles per hour just at the sight of him. I hid my face. "What?" Lilly asked. "James, i thought he was killed. I went to his funeral and yet he's standing in this room," i whispered. They lined us up. My breathing was rugged. "Luna," he said. Yeah it was James. I looked up into his warm brown eyes. "YOu lied to me," i said. "I'm sorry babe," he said strocking my cheek. "Dont," i said turning away. HE jerked his head to move a peice of golden brown hair out of his face. I've missed him but he lied and he hasnt come to me. "Luna please," he pleaded. "No. You lied somehow you faked death. You never came to me you never called me nothing. I was a wreck and you just didnt care." "i did." "Really? Then why didnt you call?" HE didnt answer. "Exactly my point," i said looking away from him. "Who is he?" he asked. "Who?" i sighed. "Knowing you you'd still be a wreck who did you find?" "Four new friends that actually care." "You have this look in your eye that tells me one of them said something." "She's been like that since she tripped into this guy," the leader said. "WHo?" he asked again. "NO! You dont deserve to know." I saw the leader reach for my phone but i slapped it away without looking away from James. "YOu left me remember?" i said. He was my boyfriend and he broke my heart. He turned away from my gaze and returned to his spot. "What was that about?" Lilly asked. "I will explain later," i whispered. The guys took off their masks. (There are too many for me to name sorry) A man stepped forward. He had salt and pepper hair with green eyes. "Welcome," he started. "Let's get to the point, you are here to be our maids. One by one you will be chosen. You will work for him and him only unless told other wise." My eyes widened. Crap! "You must also do everything you are told, with no hesitation or you will be punished. And trust me you will not like that."  He turned on his heal and left. James was first. He stopped in fornt of me for a second. "Dont you dare," i whispered. He looked at me sadly and went down the line. He chose Lilly. Poor her. One by one everyone was chosen it was down to me and two other girls when the leader guy came up. He went between us and stopped in front of me. "Luna," he said. Of course. We walked out of library and down winding hallways. We stoped at a door and walked in. It was a big room with black, white and red walls. It was some what clean. "Now tell me what happened?" he said sitting on his bed. I sighed. "Do i have to?' i asked. "Yes." "Grr. okay his name is Elliot we have been friends since James left. I knew he liked me yeah it was obvious but when i fell into him today he said he loved me. I would have responded if you didnt pull me off of him." "Aw how cute." Well that was weird. "Give me your phone." I sighed and gave him my phone. "You are definatly going to be fun to mess with," he said laying on his bed.

**So what do you think???***