"J-Jung.. Jungkook?"

I didn't know if it was Jimin and I who stuttererd first, but Jungkook seems to not feel the atmosphere (Jimin's gay panics) and suddenly sat on our table. My heart swelled in happiness when he chose to sit beside me and my mouth twitch to a smile.

"Hey hyungs!" Jungkook giggled and it made me curse for not recording that and making it a ringtone- okay that just sounds like I'm obsessed.

I can see Jimin still trying to process that his crush's little brother is sitting across from him, so I decided speak up for him.

"Hello, Jungkook. What brings you here to our table?"
"I wanted you two to come to mine! Did you forget that I wanted to be friends with you two?" Jungkook pouted at this and I tried not to coo at him.

I just chuckled "Sorry about that. We were uhm... well.. you see" I fumbled with my words cause I don't know how to explain the situation at hand.

"I know"

...w-what?

"W-What?" Jimin looks like he's about to pass out and stared at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"About Jimin hyung's crush on my brother"

Then Jimin choked on air, but the doe-eyed boy waved his arms trying to tell him to relax and not panic.

"I won't say anything, don't worry hyung!" He reassured my friend, but I couldn't help myself from asking

"How did you know though?"
"Hobi hyung was sitting close to me and he wasn't exactly quiet with his mumbling"

Hoseok hyung needs to hide from Jimin's clutches...

"He kept cursing and saying something about Jimin hyung being a dumb gay for not approaching Yoongi hyung"

Hoseok and his loud voice will bring the death to him. It wouldn't be for long to be honest, once Jimin confronts him with duct tape on his hands and all.

"So I decided to come here myself so we could talk to each other"

Jimin just sighed in relief
"You're an angel, Jungkoo-"
"But I kind of forgot Yoongi hyung will be following me around from now on?"

.....oh no

"Kid!"

Jungkook gave Jimin an apologetic smile, but he can't see it since he's looking down on his lap to avoid looking and acknowledge Yoongi's presence.

"Hyung-"
"Why did you suddenly leave the table? I was just buying you banana milk" he slid the carton to Jungkook and sat beside Jimin nonchalantly.

"Sorry hyung! I wanted to get close with my other hyungs here, so I decided to come to their table" that's when Yoongi actually seem to realize our existence.

Wow, to look so unbothered like him is a dream come true for me

"Oh I know you... that loud shining horse kept telling me how sweet and kind you are. Broke my perspective of you being arrogant and annoying since you're one of the popular kinds"

I didn't know what to say but..

"Th-Thanks? I'm glad you didn't see me that way anymore"

Yoongi just nods lazily and tilted his head as he talks a bit more, which was a bit of a surprise to me.

"I trusted Hoseok's ways to read people easily and if he thinks you're cool, then I'm cool with you too"

Oh! That made me smile a bit