Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands

Rose's POV
I woke up with an arm around me. This fact startled me for a moment, but the memories of yesterday cam flooding into my mind. I smiled. I got out of bed trying not to disturb my still sleeping Doctor.

My Doctor. I couldn't believe that I could finally say that wonderful thing. I smiled to myself again and grabbed a pen and paper to write him a note.

Dear Doctor,
Don't worry if you wake up before I get back that means I am still in the shower or getting dressed. No cause for distress my love I will be back as soon as I can.
Love,
Rose

I felt satisfied with my work and put it next to the pile of clothes that belonged to him. I quietly slipped through the door and walked to my room. The hallways to my room should have been cold on my bare feet. I guessed that the TARDIS was keeping me warm. I smiled and whispered a thank you to her. I got to my room and took a glorious shower while thinking about the events of last night. He had actually loved me back! Then my thoughts drifted to the conversation I had overheard last night between him and the Master. I was very conflicted. I mean I didn't really know this guy, but I already didn't like him.

I'm not a cruel person. I am really not. I just couldn't stand letting him off easy. I decided to look him up. I went into the console room and typed in his name. I was astonished at what came up. This man was a monster. He had done some many awful things. A feeling of pure anger welled up within me. I finally knew why my doctor hated him so much. This guy had done so many awful things This planet that my doctor wanted to banish the Master sounded pretty bad. Maybe we could give him a second chance. I wanted to be fair. Maybe we could talk to him. Make him into a better man. I decided to go to the kitchen and get some breakfast and think about how I would present my case to my doctor.

OMG Y'ALL ALMOST 300 READS?! Thank y'all so so much! I love all of you💜! Sorry I haven't updated in like ever. I've been super duper busy with school. Ugh... Well anyways sorry for the crappy update, but fear not it will pick up soon! Comment if you are excited for Tuesday! (Not for school but for the Supernatural premier😁😁😁😁😁😁). Alrighty then, comment vote and enjoy! I'm thinking of doing my destiel fanfic after season 10 ends so I don't miss anything.
Love y'all!
-Maddie