An announcement (not an update sorry)

Dear everyone reading this work of mine,

I am totally amazed on how popular this has become! I thank you all for reading my work and voting for it and just for being amazing in general. You've probably noticed I haven't updated in forever. I am so so so sorry. I would probably be nearing the end of this book or have it already finished if it weren't for one thing. 

My parents made me delete wattpad from my phone  

My friends thought it would be a GREAT idea if they showed my mom and dad a smutty fanfic I totally accidentally read, and BOOM! No more wattpad. (I have since unfriended those people).

I only got on this morning because I saw on my email that my friend (RoseRiverPond) had messaged me to see if I was ok. This kind of broke my heart a little bit, so I had to answer her. After I did, I had to look at my works and was overwhelmed by the love and support they are getting. 

That love and support has encouraged me to do something, I am going to finish this book dangit for all of you and future readers. So I might not be as active as I used to be, but I will try my absolute best to update as often and soon as possible as I can.

With love,

Maddie🐗