i. epigraph

epigraph

the forest sings hymns of a frozen country, the ice shields our forgotten memories, blue seas have long to journey before they turn to mist, these are the days from an artist's messy canvas, the pine trees are covered in  snow, fire-place afternoons and time that slows, the story-tales are hushed on every street, the winter bird hums a song so sweet, these are new beginnings and the end of times— those days when winter arrives.

prologue—

the months of winter remind me of an ending and a beginning, of letting go, of revival, of a carefree shade of blue. and this mini winter collection of poetry and prose will be about a catastrophic madman in a desolate land, trying to achieve a feeling of peace, a secret epiphany, slowly becoming an austere lyricist, a bygone tempest, and yearning for an unorthodox retaliation, and my ink has dried in soft silences, scarring these pages with my scarlet bad habits, but i know that right is wrong and i’m a liar, heaven is where i come from.

copyright

all work in this book is the rightful property of the author. no piece of this book is permitted to be reused, replaced, translated, modified, sold, distributed or anything with similar aims and objectives for commercial and non-commercial purpose at all. if found doing so, there will be dire consequences. kindly adhere to this. if you don't understand that, do not proceed in reading this book.

All Rights Reserved.

my poem attic © 2020.

| release date : 8/11/20 |