Minho took a deep breath and wipe his tears before continuing

" he beat me and left me on the street.. I was lying on the street helplessly crying. When I see a black boots infront of my eyes i look up seeing a man wearing full black. His face was hidden in hoodie and mask. He gave me his hand and helped me"

"he took me to nearby shelter and handed me a black bag. I was confused and hesitant to take it but he forcedly put it on my hands.
And gave me a note

'stay quiet about your father forever and be happy with your mom'

When i was reading the note and try to understand what he meant. the man disappeared infront of me. I got scared what it was but before I search the guy, i got a called from hospital saying that the bill got paid."

" so you didn't saw his face? " Taehyung asked.

" No" minho replied

"do you still have that note and bag? and what was in the bag? "

"the note got wet from rain so i threw it away and in the bag. It was puzzle"

Taehyung gave him confused and lean forward

"puzzles?"

"yeah. Words puzzles... The words column were marked with dots and i just putted each numbers according to that column"

"it was words of order over what should you do, right?" Taehyung scoff, and smirk at the amazing moves of murderer.

'too smarty it will be fun to find you' Taehyung thought

"yeah.. I made the puzzles according to that and it gave me instructions to be quiet if anyone asked about my dad. And never mention to anyone that i met him."

"i was confused at first thinking what's this and why he helped me. But I didn't cared much because my mom got recovered and I lived happily with my mom"

Taehyung sighed and leaned back on the chair. Massaging his head with his long fingers. He took a sip of coffee before looking at minho

"do you remember anything about him? Any mark, tattoos or jewelry on his body?"

Minho thought for a while. Try to remember but shake his head disappointedly.

Taehyung pushed his hairs back and sigh heavily. Ready to stood up when minho suddenly jump and stop Taehyung

" i remember he wore a golden bracelet on his hand.. Which has initial alphabet letter on it "

Taehyung face lit up and ahe quickly asked him

"what letter?!"

Minho opened his mouth to speak

When a gunshot sound echoed

Taehyung's eyes widen and his face loss all colours when Minho's body dropped on him.

Minho got shot on his back from behind

Taehyung looked Shockingly at the person who shot minho while holding Minho's body.

Taehyung tried to wake minho up. Clutching his wound tightly. Shouting for ambulance.

Taehyung eyes turned red, tears gathered in his eyes. He looked furiously at the person with his whole face shaking in anger.

"CALLED THE FKING AMBULANCE.. JACKSON!"

—★★—

I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Vote and comment💜