(4) All yours

A/N: Humbug era Al, but at the beach haha. Enjoy mates x

Alex and his girlfriend, y/n, were at the beach with the rest of their friends.

Katie, Breana, Kelly, Jamie, Matt, Nick, and of course Alex and y/n. Currently, the guys and Katie were in the ocean as Bre, Kelly, and y/n tanned out in the sun.

"Y/n! Come in the water, it's loveleh!" Al called out. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked out to him. She shook her head. "No! I'm tanning. And I don't wanna leave Bre and Kelly!" Breana propped herself up too, Kelly following soon after.

"Don't use us as an excuse! But please don't leave us." Kelly nodded as they laughed. Alex could be heard groaning at the sky. "Babeh, please!" He pleaded.

She shook her head "Later, Al!" He started marching through the water, determined to get her in.

Right as he was getting out, the sudden realization of what he was about to do dawned onto y/n. She gasped loudly.

"No. No! Alexander Turner, don't you dare!" He laughed evilly and started walking faster. She got up and started to run the opposite way.

He ran after her with his arms out in front of him. Though she tried, she didn't outrun him

Alex threw his arms around her from behind as she squealed and put her arms on his. He put her over his shoulder, her bum sticking out.

"Alex! Put me down!" He ignored her and walked towards the water. "No! Please, the water is going to be so cold!" He chuckled, a smirk wiped across his face.

"Guess we'll find out, won't we?" She kicked her legs, desperate to get out of his grip, but it was no use. He threw her in the water.

She shot up quickly, gasping and fixing her hair, goosebumps trailing her skin. "Alex!" She screamed and splashed him as he and the rest laughed. He walked over to her, his arms outstretched.

"Awe, don't be sad, darlin', I'll warm you up." he engulfed her and, despite her being peeved, y/n wrapped her arms around his torso. "Never do that again." she said into his chest.

He laughed and stroked her hair. "No promises, love." She rolled her eyes as he laughed again. Y/n walked out of the water and wrapped herself in a towel.

After about half an hour, they all spread out where they had set up camp. The girls were sitting together, Alex next to y/n, Nick and Jamie attached by the hip, Matt sitting next to Breana, making conversation.

Alex's hair fell onto his face, and y/n took the opportunity to push it behind his ear and admire his features.

Then, a group of three boys that looked around their age walked by. Katie nudged Kelly and y/n nodding at one of them. "He's quite fit." She chuckled as the girls did too. He had a neat blonde haircut, big (unimpressive) muscles, looked slightly taller than Alex, and had a tan. Y/n shook her head as the guy looked at her.

He nodded at her and smirked, winking at her as he did. He looked at Alex, but then back to her, as if he wasn't there.

This didn't go unnoticed by him. He snaked an arm around her waist and brought her closer.

She looked up to him, and saw as his face got envious. Of course Alex was feeling jealous, he thought the guy could pinch his bird and kick his head in. Feeling intimidated, but still protective, he stayed stuck to y/n.

Y/n turned to the guy, making sure he was still looking at her, and she reached up and kissed Alex's jawline. She moved a hand to his hair and played with it gently, smiling and leaning into his side. The guy clearly got the hint and left, rolling his eyes annoyed.

Al smiled down at y/n, kissing her lips gently. She giggled and poked his side softly. "Jealous, are we?" She teased playfully.

He shrugged. "Just letting him know you're mine" he said cockily but jokingly. Y/n nodded and kissed him again. "All yours, love."

He smiled and gave her another quick peck before resting his head onto hers, interlocking their fingers.

A/n: so this was a longer one, but let me know what you think. Should I make a part 2 with them at the beach? I have another idea but idk if anyone wants it. Also, the only ones together in this oneshot were Al and y/n, so Katie wasn't with Cookie when she said the guy was fit lol. And I was listening to Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts, obviously haha. Sorry for the long note, thanks if you read this far. Love you, mates xx