𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴𝖙 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉 - [𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉]

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you sure aren't." His big brother teased. Sasuke whined and was about to shout at his brother for being annoying when their Mother beat him to it.

"Boys, are you ready?." Mikoto asked, she's wearing a dark blue - almost black - kimono, there's some small flower design on it.

"Nii-san is being so, slow! But I'm ready!." Sasuke said stretching the word slow, he was clearly exaggerating.

"Hn." Fugaku hum - amused at his youngest son's behavior.

This time, Mikoto managed to convince her husband to go shopping with them, with the help of blackmailing.

"Just let me get dressed, I won't take long." Fugaku said. While standing up to get dressed.

"Of course, you won't." Mikoto replied, with a sweet smile that was plastered on her face. But they all know, that behind that smile, she was itching to drag all of them to the clothing store.

Fugaku stretch while Itachi rub his sore arms for carrying and walking all day. Both of them were resting at some bench, Fugaku and Itachi felt their breathe hitch when they saw with wide eyes.

Two pairs of onyx eyes watched - in disbelief - the overly-calm Uchiha Mistress with her youngest son, trailing behind her. She walked towards her husband and eldest son's direction. Sasuke was using a familiar orange umbrella to protect himself from the harsh sunlight.

There's a random guy behind them, carrying a huge box -

Mikoto just bought a drawer.

"This is the exact reason why I don't come with her when she do her shopping." Fugaku quietly complain.

"Thank you! You can put it down now, I bet the drawer was heavy - here, take this." Mikoto said while handing a white envelope on the random guy.

The guy thanked her before taking his leave.

"Fugaku! Carry the box! Two more shops to go and I'm done!" She happily announced as she admire the paper bags beside Fugaku and Itachi.

Sasuke sweatdrop at his Mother before his attention drifted on the loud rustle of bushes. “Is he here?.”

"But! - " Fugaku immediately closed his mouth when his wife gave him the 'Uchiha Glare'.

"What?." Mikoto hissed as she narrowed her eyes, warning Fugaku that whatever he's going to say should not irritate her.

"I said if we won't hurry, we might get late for the fireworks, like last year." Fugaku reasoned.

Both Sasuke and Itachi quietly snicker at the sight. It's rare to see an Uchiha let alone - Uchiha Fugaku, the current head of the Uchiha clan - getting scared.

"You're right! Let's better be going!." Mikoto said and took Sasuke's hand, making sure they won't lost him again.

Fugaku sigh in relief, before he glare at the bags, he took the bags beside him before standing up to follow Mikoto and Sasuke, "Itachi, carry the box."

"It's too heavy, father. Why don't you carry it? You're bigger than me." Itachi reasoned, he's not sure if he could survive the evening not having a sore back, if he's going to carry a drawer all night - alone.

"Just like what you just say, it's too heavy. And I'm already carrying more bags than you. So, you carry it." Fugaku reasoned, he knew Itachi could carry the box. He's eldest son is strong.

"Father, the box is way more bigger and heavier than me ... and didn't Mother ordered you to carry it?" Itachi retorted as he knows Fugaku couldn't say no to Mikoto's orders, except for today.