Chapter 9: Soulmates?!

Start from the beginning

Yoon's fire wall was gone and now Yeonjun made a big ice ball and Yoon did the same but instead ice, she did it with fire. After a few minutes both of their balls grew super big leaving every one speechless, while both of them glare at each other the both of them shoot at each other at the same time making the two balls combine and explode.

*BANG*

A big explosion of mixed ice and fire exploded around the whole field leaving a warm but white sfog roamed around the field. Both Yoon's and Yeonjun's members looked at each other worriedly as their eldest's cannot be seen, suddenly the fog disappeared seeing Yoon and Yeonjun in the battle field inside a blue purple-ish shield  still glaring at each other. 

"Jieun: Unnie!" she called worried about her unnie's state.

Suddenly the shield went down and the both of them passed out in the battle field at the same time.

( boi their fight was fun hehe)

*TIME SKIP YOON'S POV*:

I woke up fluttering my eyes open seeing a white ceiling with stars on it, suddenly i heard a sweet voice next to me.

"???: omo she's awake guys irona!" she said excitedly, while waking the the others up.

I quickly tried to sit up but she helped me, with a sweet yet pretty smile

"Yoon: Peach unnie * smile and hugs her tightly*"

( yash people i decided to put @Peaches4Wonyodan_13 unnies name here cause shes the best)

Peach unni quickly hugged me back and caressed my hair.

"Peach unnie: hey sweetie, how are you? *smiles sweetly*" awwww that smile just makes me melt gosh.

"Yoon: i'm good unnie, i missed you but how long have i been asleep?" she quickly smiles and responds back sweetly.

"Peach unnie: i missed you too sweetie, and you have been asleep for 3 days after you fought Yeonjun." 

"Yoon: chinch-

When i was about to speak 14 arms snaked around me and hugged me .

"Jin: YAH! Yoon-ah we were worried sick for you" oppa said wiping a few tears from his eyes burrying his face to Rm oppa's back while hugging me.

"Yoon: o-oppa i-i *coughs*" i said trying to tell them i can't breath because they're hugging me so tight.

"Peach unnie: Y-yah! Yoon can't breath, easy!" unnie said making my oppas stop hugging me and scratch their neck in embarassment.

Suddenly a hand snaked around Peach unnie's small waist as she was pulled into a back hug.

"Yoongi: how is she feeling baby? *pecks unnie's cheeks*" unnie blushed and said i'm okay.

Okay Y'all if you guys are confused, Peach unnie and Yoongi oppa are dating for 3 years. Peach unnie is like my big sister i never had, shes just the most kindest and sweetest human being in the world, thats why i always wonder how she fell for my lazy yet savage bad boy oppa when she's an angel. Oh did a talk about her visuals? no? okay. Peach unnie is VERY beautiful i swear she's an angel sent by God. Unnie is also a Choi cause she's Yeonjun's noona meaning he's her sister, and yeah i know if your wondering how that bad boy is related to an angel well i don't know cause even scientist don't so don't ask how.

Suddenly Black Pink unnies came in my room with flowers and ice cream?! I quickly looked at the big bucket of ice cream Lisa unnie is holding right now, when Jungkook oppa took it and left making me pout.

"Jimin*whispers*: don't worry Yoon-ah you can eat your ice cream later when your done eating food cause Jin hyung will scold us if you eat your dessert first okay?" then i looked at him and nodded which made him smile causing his eyes to disappear.

"Jennie: Yoonie-ah gwenchana?" Jennie asked teary i nodded and hugged her, after the hug Taehyung oppa hugged her and she hugged back while i eyed them and smirked teasingly suddenly rosie unnie hugged me while crying.

"Rosie unnie: Yah yoon-ah we were worried sick when we heard you passed out*Sniffs*" i patted Rose unnies back and hugged her too

"Yoon: Unnie-ah i'm okay REALLY.'' i reassured her as is eyed Jimin oppa to comfort her, as he blushed but hugged her and she hugged him back.

Then i saw Jisoo unnie smiling sweetly at me as Jin oppa wraps his hands around her then pulls her into a sweet hug while humming, then Lisa unnie came to me and handed me flowers asking me if i'm feeling better.

"Lisa unnie: are you feeling better now sweetie pie?" i smiled and held her hands and Jungkook oppas next to hers.

"Yoon: nae unnie i'm feeling better." i said cheerfully as i quickly interwined their hands together making them blush and i push them to go then i looked around the room.

Damn i feel so single right now. Why do these love birds have to hang in my room when they're just gonna flirt here, Sorry i'm bitter but they're just too sweet that ants are coming inside my room. But like come on who wouldn't feel single here when Namhope left, Jinsoo is hugging each other while Jin oppa is humming a song in jisoo unnies ear, Taennie is literally cuddling in the couch, Jirose is also hugging each other while Rose unnie is on Jimin oppas lap and burrying her face in his chest, while Liskook is still holding hands as Lisa unnie puts her head on Jungkook oppas shoulders, and Peach unnie is on Yoongi oppas lap sitting while holding hands, while i'm here with my single ass looking at them feeling single in the worst possible way.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the girls, when they saw me they all hugged me saying they missed me when i was just asleep for 3 days. After our sweet group hug Peach unnie asked them if Yeonjun is awake and they all nod then i looked at them confused.

"Peach unnie:  Yoon i have something to tell you..." unnie said a little excited...?

"Yoon: what is it unnie?" i asked confused.

"Peach unnie: You have a soulmate..." w-what?!

"Yoon: w-what?! who in the world is it?!" i asked surprised 

"Peach unnie: Choi Yeonjun ..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim:y'all i'm back and finally i updated after 10 days because of @Peaches4Wonyodan_13 unnie so make sure to check her books out and support her cause she's the best, and y'alls pray for me to finish all my tasks cause they are haunting me hehe, see you soon sweeties stay healthy and safe ^3^ <3

                                                                                                                    -Author-nim<3

𝓝𝓞 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓑𝔂𝓮𝓼    (ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara