Story #24-Tschlatt

Short nightmare at the start

-Creeper001

There was blood, so so much blood. He ran and ran, but it was following him. He saw Tommy and Wilbur dead, the blood flowing from them was following him. He couldn't escape-

Tubbo woke up with a jump, clutching his heart. His nightmares were getting worse and worse since the election.

Making his way to the bathroom, he felt a little unsteady, but brushed it off as sleepiness. He fumbled with the bathroom door for a second before reaching the sink and turning it on. He looked at himself in the mirror and let out a scream.

I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, he pinched himself and nothing happened, then he splashed water on his face, but he didn't wake up.

"Well, well, well, they finally grew in huh? Took them awhile," Tubbo turned and looked at the figure in the doorway.

"This is a joke right? These- these are fake?" Tubbo reached up and touched the new horns on his head. He then tried to remove them by pulling them off, but it felt like it actually came from him.

"No, Tubbo. They're real. I don't think you've been very honest with me," Tubbo looked frantically around the room, but the only way out was through the door, "I think you've been a very bad right hand man. This should help."

Tubbo saw the man smile at him, then a voice invaded his head. He screamed and covered his ears as the voice became louder and louder, Kill them, kill them.

Schlatt watched Tubbo fall to the floor and curl up into a sobbing ball. He was just a kid, but sacrifices had to be made for the war. Once it was all over Tubbo could go back to being Tubbo. He placed a hand on the boy as a comforting gesture, "Just give in Tubbo and it'll all be over soon."

Tubbo gave up and his horns grew longer. He saw himself get up, but he didn't move to get up. Horrified, he realized he couldn't control his own body.

"Welcome to Manburg, Tschlatt. Your mission is to bring me the heads of everyone in Pogtopia," Schlatt smiled as he watched now Tschlatt leave with an axe. Victory had been assured.

Tubbo was screaming, but nothing came out of his mouth. He couldn't do anything other than watch as he moved closer and closer to Pogtopia. He tried to fight it, to force his body to move back, but nothing worked.

As they descended the cave stairs, he saw Wilbur wave to him, "Hey Tubbo! Tommy should be home soon. Is Schlatt making everyone wear horns no-" Tubbo screamed as Tschlatt plunged the axe into Wilbur. He looked Tubbo in the eyes, "w...why?" Before falling to the ground.

Techno heard the thud and peaked his head out. He saw Wilbur dead and Tubbo standing over him. Before he could grab any weapons, Tubbo charged at him with the axe.

Tubbo watched as Techno was pushed to the defensive, having to dodge and attempt to swing at him with a hoe. Then, Technos foot slipped, allowing Tschlatt's axe to come hard into his side. Before he could deliver the final blow, an arrow pierced him from behind, then another, and another, until Tschlatt fell to the ground next to Techno.

Tommy ran up, tears in his eyes. Stepping over Tubbo, he tore part of his shirt and tried to stop Techno from bleeding, "You'll be fine, you'll be fine. Techno, don't leave me, please. Wil- He's- He's gone. Please, please stay."

Techno gently pushed Tommy off, "You need... need to run," Techno was having difficulty breathing, his ribs and lung felt absolutely obliterated, "Tubbo be.. betrayed... It's not... safe... go."

Tommy shook his head and moved his hands back, "No, I won't leave you here like this! You'll come with me!"

Techno just gave him a small smile, "I guess... they were wrong... it's Tommy... never dies now..."

Tommy watched Techno close his eyes and he let out a heartbroken scream. He heard Tubbo start to get up, but he grabbed the axe from him and slammed it hard into his back.

Tubbo felt the horns shrink and fall off as Tommy hit him, "T-Tommy-" Tommy saw and flipped him over, cradling Tubbo in his arms, "I'm- he.. You have blood on your face..."

Tommy let out a sob as he pulled Tubbo closer, "Don't leave me too, please don't leave me. I can't be alone."

"You're not... you'll have Niki and... Eret.." Tubbo felt himself slipping, "Don't be... scared.."

Tommy felt Tubbo go limp and he felt tears flood to his eyes. They were gone- all of them. His family was gone. Tommy stayed there, screaming and sobbing, until even his voice and tears left him.

He dug them graves and used the flowers around the area to individually mark them. He planted lilacs for Techno, the pink flowers reminiscent of his hair. He planted lilies of the valleys for Wilbur, a reminder of the valley they started L'manburg in. Finally, he planted tulips for Tubbo. He made sure that the bees would be able reach them. Tubbo would have liked that.

Tommy stayed there for a while, sitting at their graves, zoned out. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up. Eret, Niki, and Dream were standing next to him, Dream's hand still resting on his shoulder. He saw Fundy a little ways back, staring at Wilbur's grave.

Niki pulled Tommy into a tight hug, "We'll make him pay for this, Tommy." Tommy saw Eret and Dream nod, before turning his attention to Fundy. When he saw Fundy nod, he moved out of Niki's arms and grabbed the bloodstained axe.

"There's a score to settle."

Jesus christ this is long. And sad. Very sad :(

-Creeper001