Chapter 3

Mayday, Zuke and (y/n) walk around the city to find Kliff. Sudden the people took a picture at (y/n) and some of them stared at her. This cause her get scared, she went behind her friends try to look away from people. "Seems the people like you." Zuke said. "W-what makes y-you say that?" She stutter. "Beats me, we gotta find Kliff, he's gotta be around here after he send us a video. Let's check another city to find him." Mayday said

They went to the city called Akusaka city. "Man! Where could he be!" Mayday huff "Calm down Mayday, we'll try to find him." Zuke try to comfort her. "Fine, he's gotta be-....where (y/n)? Thought she behind or by you." She said. Zuke turn around see nothing "That's weird, do you think she got lost?"

Meanwhile somewhere in the building, (y/n) went into got the room see it was colorful like a rainbow. "Kliff gotta be around somewhere, it's hard to find him. Maybe I could see the other room if he's there." She went into another room, it was alike under the ocean. She was amazed seeing it.

"Wow! I never been here in this room before like...ever!" Suddenly a mermaid swam towards her. "Oh wow you must be (y/n)!" She said in cheerful tone. (Y/n) scan her feature and her head perks up of realizing "Your Sayu! One of the six judges!" "Yep! And I gotta say! I love your song! It was like listening angelic voice!" She swam around her in circle. "What? You...heard it?" "Of course! DJSS record everything about you and send it everywhere in Vinyl City! I know your a shy person but you let out your voices by using your courage!" Sayu smile.

"Well...Thanks, it just that when.. I was a child I love to sing along with my violin. But my parents don't like it." (Y/n) look at the ground sad. Sayu tilted her head confused "What do you mean your parents don't like it?" She ask. (Y/n) remove the sleeves from her arms reveal some heal scars there. Sayu was shock "Did they did this to you?!" (Y/n) nod her head pull her sleeves back down. "It's a long story but-" "(Y/N)!!!" She turn around see Zuke and Mayday stand front of the door.

"We we're looking for you!! And also we found Kliff! How did you get here?!" Mayday ask. They notice Sayu was front of you "Oh hello friends! Are you here to hear my sweet honey bubbles of my angelic voice?" Sayu ask. "What? Sweet honey bubbles? No way! We're here to bring back rock to Vinyl City and...wait, this is ridiculous. Can't believe I'm talking to this thing! She not real!" "Shh! Mayday don't say the R word! It's very taboo subject in the district." Zuke whisper.

"The R word? You mean real? Look at her Zuke! She. Not. Even. Reeeeeaaaaal!" Sayu gasp "But I'm real! As real as your real for each other!" "Wait What?!" "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on!" " I can it see through your eyes! Your hearts are pounding like a beating drums of the ocean! Guess I had no choice but to defeat you of my... Love Love Sayu Pyuuu!"

Mayday, Zuke and (y/n) fight the robots "(y/n)! Try to think of something to sing or play your violin!" Mayday called out . "I-I'm on it!" She place her violin on her left shoulder started to play. Zuke and Mayday started to play.

When they finish, the powerful of blast came out their instruments and defeat Sayu. Then saw a door opens from Sayu side, they jump in until they made they're destination. They saw four kids and they were terrified. Mayday pull out the plug.

"Listen guys, you are quite talented bunch. But there are bigger things at play here and your kids shouldn't get involved. Stay in school , doing homework and most importantly don't turn Sayu into that thing again." "Come on May, let's go home." Zuke said. Mayday nod her head walk through the door with Zuke included (y/n) that she didn't follow them behind.

She look at the kids "Mayday is right, stay school and do homework. And sorry we attack because Mayday want to bring back rock. Here you go guys." She throw something at them. They caught it in their hands, they open their hands reveal small plastic bag and inside the bag was candy. The kids look up to her confuse "It's a treat, I got it from the store. And I gotta say I love your guys music of Sayu. I was impressed. Bye." She walk out the door.