Chapter 1

"Mayday...are you sure we can do this?" Shy girl spoke to orange skin girl. "Don't worry! We got this!" Mayday gave (y/n) a cheerful smile. The black glove hand place on (y/n) shoulder, she turn around meet Zuke face gave her small smile. They made through the stage, lights were on shining three teens.

"Hello you three..." "Hellooooo Tatiana!" "So...who are you?" Tatiana ask "We're Bunk Bed Junction!" The teens replied. "Bunk Bed Junction?" After the talked, the teens bring out their instruments. "START-THE-ARENA!" The crowd roar.

The teens start playing their instruments together. (Y/n) carefully press the strings of the neck while playing her violin, she feel calm in her soul feeling the melody. Suddenly one string was snap slash on her left eye gave her a bloody scar. She yelp in surprise drop her violin, Mayday and Zuke stop playing look at (y/n), they were shock.

They went up to her try to comfort her, "(y/n)! What happen?!" Mayday worry. "One... of the string... slash my eye....it was cut by itself." She stutter. "Judges, What do you think?" Tatiana spoke. The sound of loud buzz interrupt the teens showing the bright red 'X'. "H-hold on! She just  had an accident!" Mayday try to explain them but the judges gave them more 'X's.

Mayday was angry and can't hold back. "How about you throw these X-ses! And shove them up-!" The teens were kick outside.

"It's not fair! They can't do this to us." Mayday groan. "Come on Mayday, (Y/n) still bleeding." Zuke said. Mayday look at (y/n) holding her eye whimper quietly. (Y/n) place her backpack down unzip the zipper grab roll up bandage, medical alcohol, and cotton ball. Zuke and Mayday help her patch her up, after they finished they head up top the building as they see the view.

Until they heard the news from Tatiana send messages to everyone in town. This cause Mayday get angry as Zuke try to calm her down. Until the power of the city turn off. Mayday glare at Zuke.

"Zuke..." "Yeah?" "If I could see you when the lights were on, I punch your face." Mayday said. "May please calm down." (Y/n) said in shy tone.

{sorry about this is short chapter}