Chapter 1: Waking Up In The Past

"Minato Arisato was Having a Strange Dream."

"He Had Been Having These Dreams For Quite Awhile."
He was Never Alarmed By The Dreams and Let Them Go Though."

"In the Dreams, He was in a Place Similar to the Velvet Room, It was like he was Walking Underwear, Of The An Ocean Seabed."

"He Didn't Know Where He was in the Dream, He Just Wondered."

"He Then Lied Down By His Legs and Looked Up at The Sky of The Dream."

"He Could See a Bright Light."
A Figure of a Girl With Long Hair Would Appear and Would Hold Minato in the Palm of Her Hands."

"She Was Tall as a Giant."
And Look like an Angel or a God, She was Gentle Towards Minato, and Minato Didn't Mind Her Presences."

"He Knew It To Be a Dream, He'll Wake Up and That Would be The End of It."

"But in one of the Dreams, He Didn't See The Goddess Girl."

"It was Someone Else, it was a Girl In a Pink Knight's Outfit."

"It was obvious it was a Girl, Her Appearance Shown it."

"The Girl Had Greenish Blonde Hair, It was Short and She Looked To be From a Different Country."

"The Girl Looked at Minato."
Who are you? Said Minato."
He Asked the Girl This But She Didn't Answer."

"The Girl Smiled at Him."
She Then Walked Up to Him."
And Then Spoke."
You'll Find out When the Time Comes said The Girl."

"I'll be Waiting Said The Girl."
The Girl Disappeared."
Minato Was able to understand her, and Could Tell She a French Accent."
could she had Been French."

"Either Way, Why was He Able to Meet her in his Dreams, Who was She, How Could he Understand Her even if he Doesn't know how to Speak French."

"He Did Woke Up, He was in His Room in the Iwatodai Dormitory."

"That Dream? Said Minato."
Minato Did His Normal Day, With His Group of Friends."

"They Were Part of A Group Known as S.E.E.S, Develop By The Kirijo Group, To Stop The Dark Hour and Investigate It's Secrets."

"The Dark Hour, Being a Hidden Hour in Time, Starting Always At 12:00 Am Every Midnight."

"It's Unknown if the Dark Hour Could Be around the World, In The Dark Hour, Monsters Known as Shadows Rome Free causing trouble."

"They Come From a Place Called Tartarus, Which the School Minato and His Friends Go to Gekkoukan High School, Which Becomes Tartarus Every Dark Hour."

"They Venture Into Tartarus to Stop the Shadows and Other Places in the Dark Hour."

"People Who Come in contact with the Dark Hour, Turn into Coffins, People who Do Die and Melt into Shadows."
In Reality they get this condition known as apathy Syndrome This Mostly Causes Mysterious suicides."

"The Group Known as S.E.E.S,
Members are, Minato Arisato The Leader, Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, Yukari Takeba, Jenpei Iori, Fuuka Yamagishi, Ken Amada, Koromaru an Dog, Aigis An Robot, Who is An Anti-Shadow Weapon there Duty is to Destroy Shadows and Finally Shinjiro Aragaki."

"They are Persona-Users and are Tasked to Take Down the Shadows and Tartarus."

"That Dark Hour They Head Out to Tartarus as Usual."
And Defeated Some of the Shadows they Encounter."

"Good Work Everyone said Mitsuru."

"After this Minato Fell Sick."
Minato-Senpai are you ok? Said Fuuka."
I am fine don't worry said Minato." Aigis checked his Forehead." Your temperature is 100 Degrees Fahrenheit Said Aigis."