Danger in the truth

Gregory

I was sitting at the bar drinking my rum watching Thea work. Thea was so beautiful and delicate, she was like a forbidden fruit. I didn't really love her or anything but she earned a special spot in my heart after we bonded, and I was glad the sex didn't interfere in our friendship. All the members look at me like I'm lost or they wanna beat my ass. I learn how to fight by taking class so if anyone tried anything I was gonna go down fighting.

When Thea told me about Gunners stupid ass, I was astonished on how dumb this man was. She loved him since they was small and he's still making excuse not to be with her? I would kill for a women like Thea. She was caring and loving and would love you properly and give you children. I was glad to meet Thea in college, I badly needed a friend to talk to about my college problems and Thea never complained about hearing me out.

I was now working for my father soon to take over his construction company back in Georgia, I wanted a vacation before I can't even leave the state anymore. So when I called up Thea last week she was happy to have me here with her. I knew Gunner was here but I wasn't gonna let him intimidate me in any way.

Gunner took the seat next to me, we didn't say anything for a long while as we sat there drinking our alcohol. "So you guys exclusive?" He asked and I choked on my drink "what no? She just a friend" I laughed and he sighs in relief. " I see" "her heart unfortunately belong to another blonde man" I said taking a sip and he looks at me "what would you do if you loved someone but you was dangerous and if your with anyone you put them in danger too?" "I protect them even more harder and loved them" I said back. "Listen Gunner, I didn't come here to steal your girl. Thea and I are good friends and yes we have had sex but mostly because we was stressed from college. Other than that she kinda like my best friend" I told him.

He nodded and looks back at his glass "If I was you.. I would stop denying my feels and leap for it. I can tell by the way you look at her. You love her too. Stop this nonsense and be with her" I said drinking my alcohol. "I want to be with her and yes I do love her. I think I love her to much. She means everything to me. But I'm scared that if she gets with me she will get hurt" "well the only one hurting her now is you" I said and he looks back at me "I know and I hate myself for it" "I know you're trying to protect her but I think you can do both. Protect her and love her. It's a win win" I said and he nods.

"Well I think I drank half of the rum so I'm gonna call it a night." I said standing up and Gunner nods "Goodnight Gregory and welcome to Helena" he said and I laugh "thanks Gunner and goodnight to you too. Also think about what I said please. For the love of god think about it" I said patting his back and making my way to Thea's room to knock out.