ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"You cold hunnie?" Amy asked the girl, Eliza noticing how strong Amy's accent was with certain words as Jaden rubbed Eliza's arm. Amy smiled at the nice gesture of Jaden's, the mother knowing how Jaden still feels about the girl, and how Eliza feels about her friendship with the boy.

After having been friendzoned by Eliza that day a month ago, Jaden had immediately called his mother for support, the woman instantly making herself the shoulder to cry on for the teenager. After an hour of talking to the boy, Amy had persuaded Jaden to try and keep his friendship with the girl, and the best advice she could give him, was be patient.

Once Jaden had gotten off the phone with Amy, it was then that Amy decided to give Eliza a text, to which the girl responded with giving the woman a ring, having just rung her own mother about the situation.

Eliza was thankful for Amy being there for her as she helped give her a perspective into what went into Jaden's head from being his mother. Eliza too had been given the advice of being patient from the woman, and that everything happens for a reason.

Because of the support and constant check ups from Amy and even John, that was one of the reasons why Eliza was here right now in Chattanooga with the Hossler family.

"it is cold, gives us an even quicker reason to get you guys home." John said to the group, the four climbing into the car once having placed their belongings in the boot.

"And we have your favourite at home Eliza." Amy said turning herself around to see the girls reaction sat in the back seat beside Jaden.

"Me? What is it?" Eliza questioned, the girl quickly growing intrigued, when she saw the smirk on Jaden's face as Amy held her bright smile.

"Chili's of course."

"Oh you legend!"

amydenaehossler posted a photo

liked by, Brycehall, elizahall and  34,574 others

the next few days are going to be the best with these people❤️❤️

tagged: elizahall, jadenhossler, johnhosslerjr

View all 1,383 comments...

@jeliza221- JELIZA IS HAPPENING

@fan0- even though Eliza and Jaden aren't together anymore, the fact Amy and John still wanted her to see them just shows their love for her
@amydenaehossler- she is the sweetest!!!❤️

@fan3- Amy you look so pretty!!

@fan2- Jaden is actually smiling so much recently

@user33- this is the content i live for

@fan772- I'm ready for more photos like this

@fan42- Eliza is smiling!! She's happy now!!

@fan02- now we just need Lisa to meet Amy and John and we are sorted

@brycehall- have fun!!

@elizahall- I'm so excited!!

@fan8- Jaden and eliza are living their best lives as being best friends

@fan22- this might make Eliza and Jaden get back together and I'm here for it
    @amydenaehossler- you never know