12: Soon To Be Son In Law

Start from the beginning

Taehyung stomped forwards, ripping Jimin off of Sharey's petite form, "Let her breathe you baboon."

"I'm o-okay", Sharey barely said as she coughed a little, oxygen rushing to her lungs. Jimin might've hugged her a little too tight.

"Oh my my, you're lucky, girl. You'll live a hundred years." Jimin's excitement was evident in his voice as he flopped down on the chair.

"Dear me? Will I?" Sharey laughed it off as Taehyung too occupied a seat.

"Yupp girl ! And Taehyung will be the most happy, ain't it Tae?", Jimin pinched the younger lightly and spread his legs wide underneath the table, as a fatal blow was aimed again at his crotch.

Taehyung muttered profanities at him while Jimin kept giggling the whole time, his eyes disappearing behind thin lines.

"Obviously I'll be the happiest. Why won't I when its my own bestfriend whose years you'll be taking, hahaha." Taehyung leaned forward, slapping Jimin's mochi cheeks lightly.

Sharey faked a laugh, "Amm taking his years..?"

"Haha yes yes, he'll die happily for you Sharey and don't you worry," then looking directly into Jimin's eyes, he cracked his knuckles once, "I'll help him with that."

Jimin cleared his throat, straightening himself a bit, "Anyways, have your seat Sharey, come join us for lunch. Tae's paying today." Jimin starte pulling out the seat for her enthusiastically and avoiding Taehyung when Sharey stopped him.

"Thank you Jimin but not today." She gently denied his request, leaving both the boys confused.

They shared a glance after which Jimin asked, rather a bit offended, "Are you not here for eating then?"

Jimin's round eyes were focused on her face whereas Taehyung's were focused on her hand which held a white envelope.

He saw how Sharey's fingers tightened her grip around the envelope as she shook her head, "No guys. I'm not here for eating but to meet my father instead."

"Your father ?"

Both the boys yelled unanimously before the door to the kitchen swung open and in walked a middle age man with two plates of food. He was carefully maneuvering his way towards them.

"Here's your order sons, hope you enjoy-" but his voice trailed off when he saw Sharey standing there. Sharey placed the plates down for him and hugged him, a tear slipping his eyes.

"How've you been my doll." He asked her.

"I'm fine now, dad." She said hugging him even more.

Taehyung felt sad upon seeing them. Its like they've met after an eternity, the same he feels when he meets his family. Just when he felt his eyes watering, Jimin nudged him..

"Pstt- should we leave? I mean give them some private time." He asked and Taehyung nodded immediately.
Both stood up, grabbing their attention.

"We'll be outside, you can talk all you want."

And they left but Jimin came seconds later and grabbing both the plates in his dainty hands, he mouthed a 'Opps, sorry. I'll leave now', he left them to be.

Sharey smiled at Jimin's cuteness and turned to face her father, placing the envelop on the nearby table, "Take this dad."

He let out a sigh once, "Again Sharey? Haven't I told you not to-"

"Dad please. I care for you and Shane dearly and this is my right. Don't push me away always." Sharey pleaded of him.

"And you still went to meet her first?", Her father asked pointedly. Sharey was at loss of words here.