Chapter 1- The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Can I ask a question?" Ginny almost whispers to me.

"Ask away!" I say with excitement.

"Why aren't you with your parents, like your brother" Ginny asks with sorrow.

"O-oh, they don't care about me. You, books, and house elves are my family and friends." I hug her after my response. 

_____________________________________

I see some paint from the store in Diagon Alley. I quickly go home, and while Adam is sleeping, I steal some galleons to purchase some painting items. I found painting a great hobbies, well maybe because I am great at it. 

I begin to paint a 3D forest with some creatures within. I really like to paint and I didn't have to hide my skills because there was no one to judge me, and call me a freak.

______________________________________

6 months later...

"Lets sing our song!" Ginny exclaimed excitingly to me.

"But, my fire flower, you have to leave soon," I said disappointingly.

"Emerald, that is okay. Then we just don't finish the song."

"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?
What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight
" I starts off with in his best singing voice."You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight
" Ginny sings in her most beautiful voice she can."All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible
How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied
" Ginny and I finish off with together. Looking into each other's eyes, their faces start to move in closer. Their lips touch and after realizing, both start to grow a hard blush on their face. Their hands in their faces, and then chocolate brown orbs met a forest green orbs. 

"My fire flower, you have to get married to my brother," I whispers to her.

"I know emerald, I will always love you though,"Ginny shows a warm smile that always made Harry feel better.

"My fire flower, remember this, I will have a spot for you in my heart even if you aren't mine and I am not yours," I says with confidence.

"Very romantic for a 7 and 6 year old," Ginny says and laughs to. I join her by laughing. 

__________________________________

1 year later...

"Do you have to leave? Why can't you stay?" Ginny was crying as she said this to Harry.

"Yes, my fire flower, my parents think I am a squib because I haven't shown any accidental magic. I have to go and live with my aunt and uncle. I will find you one day. One day, we can live together, and rewrite our own stars," I say, crying and hugging her. I kiss her cheek," I will come for you, and all you have to do is not forget about me. Do you understand?" I say with a sad tone.

"But you have show magic to me. And of course, anything for you emerald," Ginny says to me. She kisses my cheek.

"UGH, WHERE IS MY FUTURE WIFE?" we heard Adam yelling outside the door. He stomps over to my room and opens it vigorously. "WHY DO YOU HAVE HER HOSTAGE FREAK!" Adam starts to run towards me with his wand in his hand.

"Adam! Adam! Stop! I was um... about to punch him for ummm being a freak," Ginny lies as she looks my way and winks. 

"Well, sugar, I still want to beat him up," Adam says and then brings out his wand. 

"CRUCIO!" Adam screams out and hits me. I scream with excruciating pain, and I start to cry from all the pain. Ginny tries  to point the wand away from me, and successes. 

"GO PACK AND HEAD DOWNSTAIRS FREAK!" Adam screams, dragging Ginny out of the room. I have to obey and get ready for tomorrow at the Dursleys.

As I finish packing and walk downstairs James looks at me with disgust.

"Ginny isn't your wife, so I would appreciate if you would stay away from her," James started to talk to me.

"My only answer is... never. YOU, LILY, AND ADAM HAVE IGNORED ME FOR MY WHOLE LIFE. GINNY AND THE HOUSE ELVES WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARED FOR ME!" I started shouting with full anger and tears in my eyes,"I WOULD RATHER BE HURT THAN BE WITHOUT HER!"

Fine, it will be the hard way... CRUCIO!" James screamed, pointing his wand at me. I screamed with pain all over my body. After a few minutes, he finally took it off me.

"Let's go..." James begun. I didn't hear the rest of it, but I begun to pick myself up and walk with my trunk towards the door.

My life is just full of neglection and hate.