Chapter:32(Yellow eyes made the most honest promise")

Start from the beginning

Her honey like voice filled my ears. I smiled at her and noded. Seriously how can someone say no to this girl.

She was like a pleasurable pain. And I was so in it. I regretted. I did man!!

But every time I look at her. There was this strange relaxation by just looking at her smiling. Indeed I was crazy.

I take a sip of the tea and glance at her who was looking at me with her eyebrows knitted together. I chuckled and noded.

"Its good" I replied with a smile. She sighed in relief and take a sip of her tea. I look at her intensely trying to figure out what might she want to talk about. She look up at me and than put the cup down and intertwined her fingers with each other. I could tell she was hella scared. Whatever it is. I hope its not that bad.

"I wanted to warn you hwan" As the words left her mouth it gave shiver down my spine.

"About what Caroline?" I asked a bit confused. She sighed and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Evil......A powerful presence"

"An evil one.....I can.....feel it" I placed the cup down and pull my attention towards her. Her eyes were boring holes in mine. I can feel it too. A very powerful presence. But how can Caroline know about it?