Chapter: 23

Y/N'S POV:

~1 week later~

"That will never gonna happen until I am alive. " Ravn yelled back for the forth time. Lilly rolled her eyes and take a sip of her wine.

We were back in Vampire World. Today we got a letter from other royal. In which they wrote to meet me. Who in the first place told them about me?

"Its not like they will gonna kill her or something. Remember Caroline also visited other royals. They gave her a warm welcome. Right Seoho" Xion asked. Seoho didn't replied and just continue eating his dinner.

He is kind of acting weird since we came. He don't really make eye contact with anyone of us or even reply.

"But still y/n is not going anywhere. Can't you all see. She  almost get killed in the forest. Plus I don't trust anyone of them" Ravn said. Xion opened his mouth to protest back but Ravn gave him a look of "End of discussion" which eventually shut him up.

"Y/N you should take some rest." Seoho said out of nowhere making us aware of his presence which I bet everyone forgot. Ravn noded and smiled at me. I wanna laugh so bad bcz literally this guy have mood swings.

"Good night" I said and leave for my room. I sat on my bed. Today's conversation don't really leave my mind. Why Ravn don't want me to meet the other royals. If they don't hurt Caroline than they surly won't hurt me. Then what's the matter? No one will gonna tell me either.

I sighed and fall on the bed. My wound haven't healed yet plus I haven't saw taeyong  this whole week. One thing I figured out that he was a vampire. Who the hell have red eyes and fangs. Vampire duh!!

But his voice and his red eyes that scared the hell out of me becomes a living nightmare for me. For the first time I was scared as hell and can't even tell anybody about it. Or about him!!. He warned me. With his venomous voice. His threat was slowly snatching the peace in my life. Every second I felt like I was watched by someone. I often woke up at nights screaming for help. I saw that night in my dreams again and again. His face and voice is so unforgettable.

I stand up and decided to take some fresh air. I make my way down the garden. I hope I will meet Seonghwa. I can ask him about the royals. He will surely tell me. I inhaled the minty air and sat down on the cold grass. This was relaxing. All of my worries and stress just flew away.

Then a memory flashed through my mind.

I giggled and run downstairs to the kitchen and hide in the cupboard. Daddy's foot steps came rushing into the kitchen. I cover my mouth so I won't make any noise.
"Y/N I know you're here" Daddy laughed and walk around the kitchen. Opening and closing every cupboard.
"Cmon y/n come out" Daddy said and opened the cupboard that was right next to mine. My heart started throbbing inside my chest.
"Daddy gonna tickle y/n until she apologize" He said earning a giggle from me. He opened the door of my cupboard.
"Got ya" He shouted and lift me up in his arms. I struggled but failed eventually. Daddy put me on the counter and started tickling me.
"Say sorry kiddo" Daddy grinned. I shook my head and kept on laughing like a crazy person. But that didn't stop him. Finally I gave up and apologize for drawing cartoons on his face when he was asleep.
"Thats my girl. Now who wants to eat ice cream?" Daddy grinned.
"Me . Me . Me . Me" I jump in delight. Daddy chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"I wanna go too" Edison whined as he approached usMe and daddy laughed at him.
"We will take ed too right daddy?" I asked daddy. He smiled and noded. Eddison got so happy and hug daddy. I join the hug.