𝟏𝟏𝟐. 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

Начните с самого начала

It was a busy week that week as students were all coming in last minute to buy books, potion ingredients and pets. Fred and George were run off their feet and fell asleep before they'd even had dinner.
George had got into a habit of snoring slightly which left Elle lying awake wondering if it was worth waking him up just to shut him up.

Elle was the first to notice that Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny had walked in. She stopped what she was doing (which had been putting the skiving snack-boxes back into the right order) and walked over to greet them.
"Hi" she beamed towards the group "did you get all the school supplies?"
"Yeah we did" Hermione called over the loud noise in the shop,
"Where are the twins?" Ginny frowned as she stood on her tip toes trying to see over the crowds.

"Um, they're definitely around here somewhere" Elle replied, she turned back to the group and gasped as she finally noticed that Hermione had a predominant black eye,
"What happened to your eye?"
"One of their stupid telescopes" Hermione huffed "I squeezed it and it-"
"Punched you?" Hermione nodded "yeah I know which ones your on about, I'm sure Fred has something for that"

"I heard my name" Elle turned to see Fred striding towards the group wearing his usual purple suit "who punched you" he smirked upon seeing Hermione's eye,
"Your stupid telescopes" she snapped and Fred frowned,
"Ah, sorry about that... hang on" he delved his hand into his suit pocket and pulled out a small tub of thick yellow cream,
"Just place that on your eye and it'll be gone within the hour" he beamed, Hermione took it begrudgingly as the group filtered off over the shop.

"Hey Harry" George appeared out of no where beside his brother "I'll give you a tour" Harry nodded and followed the second twin into the back room. Elle knew that they were keen to show Harry around considering he had been the one to allow all this to happen.
As well as that Elle knew that out of the whole shop the back room was something the twins were most excited about. It held their defence against the dark arts section which had been a complete hit. They'd started something called shield hats for people who couldn't perform simple shield charms and the ministry of magic had placed a huge order for them. Needless to say the twins were beyond pleased.

Elle noticed Hermione and Ginny waltz over to the large pink fountain spewing love potions. Fred followed quickly and Elle (who had forgotten what she'd previously been doing) joined him.
"Love points" Fred announced dramatically "very popular amongst the ladies" he winked "though from what I've been hearing you don't need one" he raised his eyebrows at his sister.
"What do you mean?" Ginny frowned,

"From what Ron's been telling us you've got about five boyfriends on the go" Fred continued, Elle stood looking awkwardly at Hermione.
Ginny swung around, her red hair flying like a sheet behind her as she placed her hands on her hips "I'd appreciate it if you don't listen to what Ron's says" she snapped, Ginny had never looked so much like Molly.
"Aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"Yes I am" Ginny flared "but last time I checked he was one boy not five"
"What about that git Michael Corner" Elle remembered back to the DA, he had been quite a git come to think of it,
"No I left him ages ago" Ginny sighed "what are these?" She moved over to a cage at the front of the shop holding cute creatures called Pigme Puffs.
"They're Pigme Puffs" Fred muttered "so it's just Dean then?"

Ginny decided to ignore her brother,
"They're so cute" she smiled gleefully,
"They are rather cuddly yes" Fred continued looking as though he didn't care less.
"So-" Fred went to talk again but Ginny stopped him.

"I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of my love life thanks" she snapped,
"And YOU" she yelled as Ron made his way over with his arms full of merchandise,
"How much for all this?" Ron asked completely ignoring Ginny' anger,
"I'd appreciate if you stopped spilling lies to these two" Ginny clicked her fingers in front of Ron's face causing him to jump.

"Right" he muttered "sorry" it was fair to say the youngest Weasley could be very intimidating when she wanted to be,
"That's five galleons, ten sickles and one knut" George announced. He'd finished the tour with Harry now and was looking quite pleased with himself,
"How much for me?" Ron continued,
"Five galleons, ten sickens and one knut" they repeated in unison.

"I'm your brother" Ron protested,
"Fine we'll knock of the knut" George shrugged,
"Well I can't afford this" Ron sighed angrily,
"Well you better put it all back then" Fred called "and mind you put it back on the right shelves"

Ron stumbled and dropped all of the boxes on floor. He looked up and stuck his middle finger up at the twins just as Molly and Arthur came bustling into the shop.
"RON" Molly snapped immediately looking as fiery as Ginny had done moments ago "if I see you doing that again I'll mix your fingers together"
Ron grumbled angrily while picking up the boxes and moving away from his mother.

"Lovely to see you again Elle" Molly smiled forgetting her angered state,
"You too Mrs Weasley, did you get everything you needed in Diagonalley?" She asked politely,
"We did dear" she smiled "I guess we can take a quick look around before leaving,
"We'll give you the tour" the twins beamed as they led their parents away.

✰✰✰

It was another twenty minutes before they left. They had meant to before but it seemed they couldn't find Harry, Ron and Hermione. Elle went through to the back room to look for them but couldn't see them anywhere.
A few minutes later they showed up out of nowhere,
"We've been in the back room the whole time" Harry assured them. Elle frowned but decided against saying anything.

They waved the group goodbye telling Molly that they'd definitely be round soon,
"It seemed she's forgotten that we went months without seeing her at school" Fred sighed,
"I know she makes it seem like we barely ever see her" George continued "honestly" he shook his head jokingly before returning to the till to serve some customers.

✰✰✰