"Who is the boss here?" he asked, sending daggers at her.

Theresa pursed her lips and her brows snapped together.

Alex will never change. He is always be the same.

Theresa had discovered his sweet side during the weekend. He was charming when he wanted to be but he would always be him, the bossy and authoritative Alexander Roger.

"Who is the boss here?" he queried with a dour look.

So arrogant and annoying! Does he think he can control me? Gosh, why is he so bossy?

"You want my answer?" Theresa sent a quizzical look and placed her hands on her waist.

"Yes! Who is the boss here?"

"Me! Theresa Logan"

He slammed his hand on his desk and sprung to his feet. Theresa flinched and stared with a stunned look. "I am the boss here, Theresa"

She rolled her eyes and grimaced.

"I told you never to talk to Ray"

"Is that why you fired him? Because I spoke to him?"

"Yes!" he said in a gruff voice.

"But Ray is like a brother to me" she gazed into Alex's eyes. "I am older than him"

"Oh!" his mouth formed an oval shape and he grew silent.

"Yeah! So you need to hire him because he didn't do anything wrong," Theresa stated and narrowed her eyes at him. "Beside, who are you to tell who I should talk to? If I decide to talk to Ray, how is that wrong?"

"I'm your boyfriend. I have control over you"

"Is that what you think the word boyfriend means? That a man should control his woman's life?"

"Yes! If my dad has done that, my mom won't have destroyed his life," he groaned and clenched his fist.

Theresa paused and studied his expression. It was clear that Alex was scared of making the mistake his dad did. She moved closer to the desk and whispered, "I know you are still healing from your past but trusts me, the word boyfriend doesn't mean that. There is more to it"

"I'm still the boss in our relationship" he stated and crossed his arms, his gray suit gleaming under the morning sun.

"No way! We are meant to be equal. No one is the boss"

"I am the boss"

"If you are the boss, then I am also the boss" she grunted and glared at him. He gritted his teeth and took slow steps towards her. His face was etched with a frown and he stomped, breaching the distance between them.

Theresa kept moving backwards. "You need to control your temper," she mumbled. Unfortunately, her back slammed into the wall and Alex successfully pinned her hands above her head.

"Someone has to be the dominating one in a relationship and that person will be me," he rasped and placed his forehead on hers. "I'm going to prove that to you".

Theresa shivered inwardly. She never expected to be this close. His warmth was spreading from her arms into different parts of her body. She subconsciously licked her lips and asked, "How are you going to prove that?"

He smirked, his expression less irate. He leaned closer and his soft lips brushed hers. "By doing this..." he replied and his mouth crashed down on hers. He pinned her hands to the wall with one hand and the other he wrapped it around her waist. Theresa's eyes widened in shock. She suddenly felt the rush of helplessness and a surging tide of warmth. Then it clicked in her mind that Alex was dominating in their kiss. Should she let him be the boss?