i . quarantine relaxation

**LIGHT SMUT**

WARNINGS:: giving head, swearing

quarantine with paterson would be filled with your normal routine and a little bit extra activities. you'd wake to him kissing you cheek or your shoulder, open your eyes and see his pretty brown ones staring at you, and you'd just melt into him.

"what would you like to do today darling?" you'd ask him.

he'd smile that crooked grin of his and kiss your cheeks. "whatever you'd like to do."

you were trying new recipes, you watched one of those mask making videos and took some old clothes apart to try and sew them together, pat tried too but failed miserably.

you climb on his lap, straddling him with a smirk on your face. "well first... let me take care of you..."

he blushes as you pepper kisses all over his neck. paterson was always so busy. he would get up, drive the paterson bus, and then come home. you would have dinner and sometimes the two of you would go to the bar, or just him.

when he told you he was taking a leave of absence from driving the bus, you were shocked. he wanted to keep you safe, and staying home was the best way for him to do that. not many people were taking his bus anyways. so sex became apart of your morning routine now, and the two of you were experimenting with different things.

today you were just going to give him head, no big deal. all you wanted to do was please your husband. he gave you anything you wanted, so that was the least you could do for him.

he's already hard, so fucking perfect for you. you pull his boxers down and his length bobs out, the tip red and dripping with precum. you take him into your mouth all the way down to his base, bobbing your head up and down. you love hearing pat moan or yell out your name.

when he finishes, you smiled up at him, placing a light kiss on his stomach. he smiled back, "making me want to write a poem about you doing that to me angel..."

you blush and pull his boxers back up, climbing off the bed. "i'd love to hear it baby..."

he sits up, placing his feet on the floor. "maybe..."

the two of you get up and enjoy some breakfast. you make yourself a bowl of cereal, pouring it in and then the milk. you open the jug and go to pour some onto the frosted flakes, but only a small drop comes out.

"shit! i used the last of the milk making dinner last night!" you yell out.

paterson looks up from the newspaper and laughs. "guess we'll have to go shopping huh? try out those masks you made?"

you walk over to him and give him a deep kiss. his hand cups your face and you nod, "yeah... i guess we will."