i . long day

**SMUT**

WARNINGS:: ass slapping, rough sex, fingering, eating out, making out, cum eating, giving head, riding, degradation kink, a bit of a praise kink??

you carry your data pad as you stomp down the halls of the finalizer, your boots clacking against the floor. today has been a stressful day for you. general hux has been up your ass for you to finish the reports on the battle at crait and have them on his desk. thoughts have been probing your mind though, as you are the new supreme leader's significant other. you miss kylo, he's been very busy, doing his new job, so it's been a few days since you've seen him. all you want to do is unwind, relax and cuddle into his chest.

you soon find yourself at kylo's quarters.you meant to just go to your own room, but your wandering mind lead you here. you hesitate to knock on the door, hand raised, as it slides open.

"(y/n)... i sensed you... i—" he's not wearing his mask, so you stand on your toes and kiss him. his hand travels to the small of your back as he kisses you back.

kylo pulls away to grab onto your jumpsuit and pull you into his room, closing the door with the force.

"i've missed you... so i thought i could finish my reports with you. i-i'm sorry i haven't gotten them done, i've been very distracted." you say, looking down at your boots, cheeks dashed with pink from the spontaneous act.

a smile tugs at his lips as he nods. "i've missed you too. and i'd love that. even just enjoying your company would be perfect."

you nod and sit on his luxurious bed. it's much better than your queen bed in your quarters. kylo gets under the sheets and watches you. you pull out papers stuck under the case of the data pad and cross your legs, putting the tablet in them.

kylo's mind is racing, he's staring at your back and ass. it's been months since he last had his way with you. he's been able to kiss you and talk to you, but sex has not occurred in so long, leading to lonely nights in the shower. he's touched himself, imagining it being your hand instead of his own. he desperately wants to throw the data pad across the room, tear up the papers, rip off your jumpsuit, and pin you to the bed.

you type away on your data pad and take your hair out of its low bun, running your fingers through it and sighing. "the loses were great. my report is going to get me killed..."

kylo sits up and frowns, moving closer to you. "i'm the supreme leader now (y/n) and you aren't going anywhere."

kylo pushes your hair away from your neck and begins to kiss your neck. you bite your lip and grip the data pad tighter. "k-kylo..."

he smirks, knowing he has your sweet spot under his lips, he sucks on your neck, leaving a purple bruise. when he pulls away, he kisses it gently and lays back down in the bed. your face is bright red now, and you feel a heat in between your thighs.

he's watching you carefully, as you try to calm your breathing. you're almost done, just a little bit longer and he can have his way with you. just a little bit longer and he can relieve the wetness in between your legs.

"i can read your thoughts... you want me so bad." he smirks.

you turn around and see the sheets pulled back with a shirtless and pantless supreme leader. you look down at his cock and lick your lips. how badly you want to suck him off, and make him cum all over your face.

"k-kylo..." you whisper, not being able to avert your eyes.

he touches his cock and begins to pump it, slowly, and he groans. his eyes have clouded over with lust as he looks at you. "see what you do to me? how much power you have over me?"