~Part 1~

(photo at the top is Leo)

⚠️SMUT AND FLUFF AHEAD⚠️

•Leo's Pov•

It's been so long since I've seen Charlie, Santiago and Marco since I've been on holiday without actually telling them...oh god, I'm gonna get punished so bad for not telling them...

Well..I'm here at our house now- hopefully there not home-

I walk inside and see Santiago and Marco making out on the sofa, not noticing I walked in

"Heyyyy-" The boys stop making out and looks at me. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS?!" Santiago shouted at me.
"Calm down Santyyy" Santy is a nickname for Santiago. He sighs and walks over to me.
"You realise Charlie is gonna punish you, you know?"
"Where is Charlie anyway?" I ask him.
"He's upstairs in the bedroom, you should go up.."
I walk upstairs to the bedroom and see Charlie sat on the bed naked jerking off.
"Charlie-"
He notices me and stop, He laughs a bit and looks at me.
"You should of told me you went on holiday, princess.."
"I'm sorry daddy.."
"You should be- now come here"
I walk over to him and he pulls me on his lap.

"I see you wore a short skirt today, hm?"
He slowly pulls it off so I'm just in my boxers, he then takes of the rest of the clothes leaving me naked.
"Now, punishment time slut"
He grabs a handful of my ass and squeezes it making slight moans come out of me.
He then flips me over so I'm on my stomach and holds onto my waist tight then sticks his c0ck inside of me without a warning, I whimper slightly while moaning.

It hurts, but I love it at the same time.
Santiago and Marco walk upstairs and into the bedroom just to see Charlie fucking me while I whimper and moan.
"Charlie! Don't you think your going a little to hard on him! He's only a baby!!" Marco shouted at Charlie.
Charlie ignores them and just fucks me while gripping onto my waist.
"D-Daddy! I'm gonna cum!"
"Santiago come over here and suck Leo's dick for me please baby" Charlie commands Santiago to do that so he does.

I cummed into Santiago's mouth as he sucked my dick and he swallowed it.
"that's enough punishment for now slut"
I sigh in relief as Charlie takes his c0ck out of me and puts his clothes on.
Santiago stops sucking my dick and pulls his mouth away, I then get up and get changed into Charlie's hoodie with nothing else on, I then get in bed and cuddle with the boys.
Making me fall asleep for the night.

——————

Oh god this took longer then expected-

Should I continue with this story?

Will Leo ever be able to top Charlie?

Stay tuned for the next part~
——————