𝟏𝟏𝟎. 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚

Start from the beginning

✰✰✰

The trio had most of the day to themselves on Sunday but used it to sleep into the afternoon. They had been expected at the burrow around four meaning they didn't have a lot of time to get ready.
Elle quickly pulled on one of her favourite summer dresses (considering it was still August) as well as her famous black boots.

"You two ready?" Fred called from the kitchen as Elle finished her look by putting in some small gold hooped earrings,
"Yeah we're coming" George yelled. The two rushed out to see Fred was yet again standing waiting for them both,
"You two love taking your time" he rolled his eyes before they all linked arms in a preparation to apparate.

The burrow was as welcoming as ever. Molly was busy making her Sunday dinner as the three entered the house.
"There you are" she gasped happily running over "I thought you were going to be late"
"We're never late" Fred lied as he pulled his mother into a warm hug,
"I've missed you" she smiled gleefully as she hugged George and Elle in turn.

"Mum we saw you last week" George sighed as he took a seat at the table,
"Yes I know, I know but still" Molly hadn't been exceptionally pleased when the twins had dropped out of Hogwarts to work in a shop. In fact she had yelled at them quite a bit. Despite this it seemed since then she had come around to the idea a lot and had grown to be proud of the twins.

✰✰✰

Dinner was to be served around six. Elle could see Molly peering out of the window anxiously as she took the potatoes out of the oven,
"They should be here soon"
She didn't mention who she was talking about but everyone knew it was Bill and his new girlfriend she was looking out for.

Around the table as well as the trio sat Ron, Ginny, Arthur, Remus and Athena who had been kindly asked round for Sunday dinner as well. Hermione was arriving at the burrow the next day according to Ron who seemed quite bored with himself. Elle predicted this might be because the twins weren't living with them anymore however the youngest brother would never admit that.

"Here they are!" Molly practically screamed as two figures appeared in the Weasley's front garden.
"Calm yourself Molly" Arthur smiled kindly "you'll scare the poor girl off"
The couple made their way to the front door and opened it seeing everyone staring at them curiously.

"Hi" Bill grinned awkwardly.
Bill was around the same height as the twins and had shoulder length ginger hair which he liked to tie back into a pony tail. He often wore dragon-hide boots with matching jackets and was regularly described as the 'cool' brother.
"Um... this is Layla"

The girl behind him smiled nervously to the group in front of her. She had long dark hair that was styled into tight braids that reminded Elle of Angelina's hair. Layla had dark chocolate brown eyes and olive toned skin.
Elle could see she had tattoos patterning her forearms including a hawk and a single feather.

Everyone sat staring at her for a moment as the couple stood there waiting for someone to speak,
"Nice to meet you all" Layla smiled carefully,
Molly immediately rushed forward,
"I'm Molly" she beamed "it's lovely to have you here". She guided Layla into a chair next to Elle.

"Hi" Elle smiled as Bill sat next to his girlfriend "I'm Elle" Layla smiled warmly,
"These are the twins, Fred and George" Bill pointed to the two red heads who were grinning "Elle's George's girlfriend" he continued,
"The one and only" George winked.

"This is Ron and Ginny the two youngest" Bill worked his way around the table as Layla shook everyone's hand.
"This is my dad, Arthur" Mr Weasley smiled keenly,
"Lovely to meet you, I hear one of your parents is a muggle"
"Ignore him" bill muttered "he's obsessed with muggles"

"My mother's a muggle yes" Layla smiled deciding not to ignore Arthur "my father on the other hand... well we don't really talk about it a lot since I've never actually met him"
"You don't have to talk about it" Bill assured Layla who had gone slightly pink,
"Well they're going to find out eventually" Layla shrugged "my father is a werewolf"

Everyone went slightly quiet,
"There's nothing wrong with that" Arthur beamed "Remus here's also a um..." he looked at Elle's uncle as though worried he crossed a line but Remus just smiled warily,
"Yes I'm a werewolf too"

Layla smiled kindly "yes I don't have anything against werewolves, it's just that my father isn't exactly a good one"
"What's his name?" Remus enquired,
"William Jones" everyone froze and Elle looked in confusion to George not having a clue who that is.
"Anyway" Bill interjected in a fake cheery voice "Layla has nothing to do with him nor will she ever so it's all good"

"This is Remus and Athena" Bill continued as if nothing had happened,
"Who's William Jones" Elle whispered to George,
"Death eater" he replied in a low voice "he's ruthless, bout as bad as Fenrir Greyback"
"Who's that?"
"The worst werewolf of the lot, tends to go after kids"
"That's sick"
"I know" George replied quietly as Molly burst into a conversation about Bill being head boy at Hogwarts.

✰✰✰

Luckily dinner was not awkward even after Layla confessed who her dad was, no one seemed to judge her for it but considering the Weasley's were an extremely kind family, Elle wasn't surprised.
Molly's cooking was as incredible as always and she kept enforcing more and more servings on everyone leaving Elle feeling completely stuffed by the end of it.

"You could stay here tonight" Molly sighed "it's getting dark after all"
"We'll be fine mum" Fred sighed "were apperating not walking"
Elle, Fred and George hugged Molly goodbye.

"There's an order meeting on Thursday" Remus spoke up as he looked directly to Elle,
"Remus" Molly warned in a low tone,
"They're old enough to join now if they want" Bill shrugged,
"We do" the twins spoke causing Molly to frown.

"It was merely a suggestion" Remus smiled "it's at four at the usual place"
"We'll be there" Elle nodded immediately "I want to know what's going on.
Molly sighed reluctantly but her smile reappeared soon enough.

The trio made their way outside waving goodbye to everyone as they went.
They linked their arms around each other and with a faint pop, they were gone.

✰✰✰

A/n
I decided to make a new character to go out with Bill rather than Fleur. It's not that I don't like Fleur because i do however I wanted to write a book connected to this about Bill and I also just love making up characters so.... yes.
Thanks to everyone who's still reading :)