Chapter 8

Zeldris's POV

It's hard to recall the events that lead to this moment. Okay, it started with me and F/-- with me and Y/N going to collect flowers for whatever reason.

Then the despicable archangel who deserves no name

came and practically fought Y/N to get to me, in which Y/N made a suprising comeback and revealed her race, which happened to be the one that was supposedly extinct.

Then, Y/N says how she had to leave the village and gave a somewhat reasonable explanation, so now here we are.

Y/N's outstretched hand, waiting for me to take it and go into a world I've never been in before, full of adventure, drama and maybe even the forbidden word in my vocabulary,

Love.

(haha fuck, cringe, too early, forget I wrote that)

Without a doubt, I took her hand. She smiles and turns back to the portal, walking toward it. The closer we get, the more the brightness hurts my eyes, so eventually I had to shield my them.

When I was sure it was safe to open my eyes, I did and the sight before me was absolutely beautiful.

Purple.

Sure, it was only one coulor, but it held so many different shades. Wine grass, orchid trees, lilac clouds, violet skies and so much more.

(reference cause why not (ignore the not-purple colours))

There was such a serene feeling that surrounded the area, and it gave me peace. I could feel Y/N's eyes on me so I turn to look at her.

"Beautiful, huh?" she asks with a smile. "It really is. I'm starting to wonder why you left this place." I chuckle slightly.

"To be honest, I left because there was too many raw memories placed behind all of this and it was a bit overwhelming. And, although it's amazing and beautiful, if there's only you to admire it, it makes you feel extremely lonely and depressed." Y/N explained, a distant smile playing on her lips.

She blinked, as if falling back into reality. "Ahem... Erh yeah. We should probably start going." she says, looking around.

"It's been quite a while since I've been here so it might take some time to get there."

A/N: I hate just how short this chapter is. I normally keep my chapters at a minimum of 700 words, but I just found it so difficult to write upto that needed amount and I knew if I tried, I'd keep this chapter unpublished for another month or so.

The chapter's only 350 words, so I'm sorry for not posting for three weeks only to post

this short chapter.

On a higher note, I've come to the choice of using the third cover as an official cover of the book.

That means this one below ⬇️⬇️

Also, this is most likely the last chapter I'll be posting for the next few weeks

Explanation? My birthday is tomorrow (30th) and we're going to a family picnic so I won't be available during then, as well as I start writing exams in more or less two weeks, and the results dictate whether or not I go to high schools, so that's stressful.

Hopefully, I'll still have a high interest in this book when exams are done (which I'm sure I still will), but fingers crossed because I have so much planned for this book in future.

Also, thank you so much for 900 reads, I didn't expect it to reach this number so quick. I love yall💖💖💖