Does it Prick Bela?💓

Bela's POV:

It's been so much fun since we shifted here!

With Ma, Chachi it's so much fun and Kuhu is a darling. I was chatting with her the entire day... she's like non stop bullet train...once begins there is no stop button to her 😂

We became real good friends within a day. She told me when Yuvi and Mahir would join them it would get crazier. They were a mad mad gang.

They did it all together in childhood. From robbing raw mangoes from neighbor's trees, sharing a single plate to eat their lunch together where Mahir would feed Kuhu and Yuvi both. About Mahir's long list of girls too 😏 those who were trying a hand on him but Kuhu called him...

'Unchi Pahadi wale Iccha Purti Maharaj'

I looked at her asking what's that 🤨

So she started laughing saying...

'Bhabhi girls craved for him..you have no idea women in schools and colleges kept karva chauth for bhai 😂😂😂 but bhai and his promise to stay virgin 😂😂😂 🤭 screwed everything 🤣

Believe me Bhabhi...He's never granted any girl's wish.. but... hopefully you both will grant my and ma's wish and make me Bua and mom Daadi soon.

She winked...😉

I was all shocked😱

She was laughing...

I caught her ear saying ' Now I know why Mahir catches your ears...you are too much for your age Miss Kuhu Sehgal'

She started laughing loudly.

***

At the Dandiya event Mahir looked nothing like usual...

I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off him... Kuhu had got him a Gujarati outfit and he looked really hot in that.

His biceps were enhanced and his chest and abs were partially seen...

I tried to...

But my eyes again and again went back to him...

Soon Kuhu asked us to stand together for a picture while I noticed he looked into my eyes very dearly and next second his cold hand touched the bare skin of my waist. I literally jumped at once.

He was trying to control his laugh and I was all embarassed.

I was most of the time with Ishu Di as shr was pregnant and jiju didn't let her dance.

Soon I saw when Mahir was trying to make fun of Dev jiju for being a Posessive husband... that's when Dev Jiju said he would love to see me carrying Mahir's baby.

That 🙈was enough for my little heart to skip multiple beats... His eyes were directly on me...

I wanted earth to shatter open and drown right then and there!!!🙈

I quickly ran from there and Started dancing...

In no time I saw him playing dandiya.. soon a bunch of girls tried to get way too cosy with him.

I thought he will just move away but instead he danced with them.

They danced around him like he was a big sunflower and these were honeybees trying to suck nectar out of him!!! 😡

I don't know I felt a sudden pang of hate in my heart for those girls...

A kind of pain...an irritation I couldn't explain!

Soon I saw the girls kiss his cheeks one by one !!! 😠

They didn't!!! Right!!!

They didn't kiss my MAN right???