Chapter 1: Encounters

Start from the beginning

I heard from behind as a fallen teammate stood up, for the blue guy to push him down again, ignoring my presence. I turned to help him, and with all my willpower, I faced the pail one again. I felt very annoyed, mad, even.
"You shall not use soccer against others. Soccer must be enjoyed, not used as a weapon!" The naive boy was astonished by my yelling, yet, he knew better. He knew he was superior to me, or so he thought.

-Third's PoV-
"Soccer is useless! It is something that must have never existed!" His voice turned higher; Tenma feared this boy, so much alike to the one who used to torment him before. He felt as his legs wobbled, his head started hurting as the ball ended in the rubbish bin, atop the staircase.
It was thanks to a ball that he was still alive, he might had died or ended up disabled if Gouenji had not saved him; yet, even if the other boy was not his bully, he had a resemblance to him. The blue one was another boy that wanted to destroy football, and Tenma was going to make sure he wouldn't take his living source away.
He walked slowly to the same bin; all eyes were on him, shocked silence made itself be heard. He took the abused ball between his hands and hugged it close to his chest, as his bangs covered his metallic orbs from others. He kicked the ball up, he jumped and shot the sphere at the hazel eyed teen down the pitch. Tsurugi Kyousuke, as he has introduced himself as, tried to block it; a sudden force blew him apart, ball ended in the goalmouth.

-Tsurugi's PoV-
That ball... It had a wind trailing behind it, it had something! That stupid boy managed to push me! A simple boy could pass through a SEED with a common shot, no hitsazu technique at all. I furiously eyed him, he ignored my stare by walking down stairs with his head down, he kept on walking until he reached the goal and collected the ball from the floor, he gazed at it with admiration on his eyes; it was then when the rage I felt washed away, a smirk on my face when Raimon's captain and his team appeared, Raimon won't last much longer.
Takuto made a dramatic entrance, with a flick of his wrist he pushed his hair away of his eyes; he was posing so heroic surrounded by his fellow teammates, how stupid they looked all together, they made me sick.
"I am Takuto Shindou, captain of Raimon Junior soccer Team, and the ones who come with me are the players of Raimon soccer team!" I have guessed that much, his voice made me want to kick him, so captain-like. "What is happening in the sacred soccer pitch!" Sacred? First a boy thinks soccer is alive and now it is something so valuable that can even be sacred? I spit on the pitch, I enjoyed as his eyes widened and furiously shut his fists. I decided to ignore him and focus on the brunet.
"Well, boy, it seems you have some force in you though that won't help you much. Soccer isn't just kicking a ball around." I calmly said to him, hands in my pockets. "That is what the Dark Knights are here for! To teach all of you how Fifth Sector's soccer is! Right, captain?" I mocked him, he was about to come down, a pink haired boy stopped him from descending and shook his head, captain reluctantly did as he was told. Mist made appearance, a whole team came out of nowhere behind me, their training suit was a black shirt, a yellow lighting on it, rest was black.

-Thrird's PoV-
Takuto knew they would have no other option but play against them, otherwise, Raimon would be shut down or Black Knights would take their place.
To Tenma clear vicious rivalry was making it's way in the tense atmosphere; his eyes were focused on those scary-looking players, their glares were sending shivers down his spine. He felt less than them. He saw as the figures grew taller, they kept telling him he was a waste of air, that he was a horrible player and that when Raimon realised this, he would be alone forever. Inside his head, their voices kept tormenting him; he sat on the floor, hands covering his ears as small whimpers made their way out of his shut mouth.
All of the students eyes were fixed on the new arrival; only Kyosuke, as he took a glance over the pitch, noticed Tenma's struggles, he was stuck to the floor, he couldn't move, he kept the smirk planted on his face as he, internally questioned the boy's trembling frame; at some point, he brushed it of, even if his chest tightened a bit due to the sight of the younger male.
Tenma slowly raised himself from the floor; he left right after the game was announced, the voices had quieted down, he could calmly breathe. He decided that he was going to see the match, after all, he wanted to help that boy into understanding that soccer was fun. He sat on the Raimon's bench and entertained himself by watching as students entered the stadium. His team didn't care he was there, Kudo nod at him so he relaxed against the bench.
Both teams were in their position.
Tsurugi played with his clothes on and from his forward spot, he eyed the boy on Raimon's bench, his body no longer trembling, that made his aching chest wave away that feeling; he could tell the brunet was deep in thought as the game started.
Tenma did not notice as his mates were falling until shouts of pain were heard, like the ones he used to emit on his early years. His blue eyes stared at the goalmouth as the commenter announced each goal: three, four, five, six, eight, ten... the whistle blew, the end of the very first part of the match finally was announced, with dark knights clearly on the lead. He wanted to protect soccer, right? He wanted to, deeply, let that group know how incredible soccer was when being played with friends. And so, his eyes connected with the ones of his coach; who saw fiery determination boiling on them and a big smiled on the first year's face. It was so similar to the one he had that it was surrealistic.
"Matsukaze Tenma enters for Minamisawa Atsushi." The man shouted as he raised his hand. many had no idea who Tenma was, Tsurugi was not like them as he still had their encounter fresh in mind.
The team stared as Tenma high fives with Minamisawa, nervous smile on his face. He ran to his spot, on Takuto's left, as a midfielder.