The Meeting

Nezu POV.

I was confused to why Nemuri wanted a meeting, she had never asked for one before. But I just went along with it.

"Excuse me, Aziwa Gather all of the staff member to the staff room please." Nezu said as he hanged up the phone as he knew what Aziwa would say.

Aizawa POV.

"Stupid mouse.." Aizawa said as he phoned the staff to the staff room.

"What is it?" Mic asked.

"Now that I cannot answer." Nezu said. Did he call us here for nothing but then he started to speak again. "Nemuri will answer your questions. Everyone then turned to the hero who was holding a baby in her arms.

Nemuri POV.

"So the reason you are all here is because. . I found this baby abandoned wrapped in a tarred blanket and onesie... And I was wondering if I could adopt him.." I said with a small blush.

"Wait. You want to adopt him?!" Everyone said.

"Well yeah. I'm not just gonna leave him there am I?" I asked which wasn't really a question.

"Well you can but you will need to fill out some paperwork's first though." Nezu answered.

"That's fine." I said screaming on the inside as I had always wanted a family. This was the start..

I then filled out the papers exitedly. He was now officially my child.

After about 38 minutes later I went to get some clothes and other things the baby would need like nappies, food, pacifiers etc. When I got home it was 9:00 PM I didn't notice earlier but he was sleeping in the back. So I picked him up and layer him on  the couch and started building the crib. That took about an hour seems I was really confused. Like.. how do people make cribs so easily?! Well after I did I set the crib up into the bedroom and placed Izuku inside it and put on a new blanket with a cute teddy bear beside him. "Good night Izuku" I said as I gave him a kiss on the forehead while going to my bed closing my eyes until falling into a dreamless sleep..

Tbc.