T H R E E

"Hi everyone! I'm y/n I'm from Australia like Austin said" I say confidently "I play a few games mostly minecraft and I am a streamer on twitch" I give a smile to the camera, trying to seem as kind and confident as possible. Austin cheered

"Nice to meet you y/n" George said smiling, I return the smile back while blushing. Ew, what is this feeling. Cut👏🏼👏🏼it👏🏼out👏🏼y/n. last time you felt like this did not go very well, you got too attached. Maybe George is different? men arent all the same. 

"Thank you y/n!" Austin shouted. The last girl introduced herself and then the first round started. Austin said that the girls could ask a few questions, they related to mostly minecraft and Harry Potter. "Lets ask a broad question now, so that everyone can answer. Why would you want to date or why do you think you're compatible with George?" Austin asked. I went into deep thought, why even was I on this show? Because my followers suggested it? obviously I was not going to say that. I heard muffled bickering, clearly I was not listening or paying attention to any of the girls and their responses because while in my train of thought Austin calls out my name. "Y/N!"

"Oh- me?" I said a bit startled 

"yes y/n, who else" 

"sorry- I was thinking" I laugh it off "I have been single for quite a while, but I would love to have a connection with George! he seems so genuine and sweet. I think we would be compatible because we both have the same interests in most things, I don't want to make it seem like we're both the same so you'd pick me but I think we could share our differences and make it work! and I would love to meet him outside of video games to see where things would go" George couldn't help but smile, god his smile is so precious.

"thank you y/n!!" Austin says and I smile "it will now be the end of the road for one person. George, it is time to say goodbye to one of the people on the screen. George, are you prepared to make your decision?" 

"um-" he chuckles "I don't think i'm ready.." 

"YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY GEORGE?" Austin shouts.

"I need to have a think.. um-" He's so nervous i- 

"you can think out loud without y'know?"

"oh okay" George replies "well- one person seems to not be telling the complete truth, about some stuff. And, we don't really like liars here do we?" Well i'd be dammed. All the girls expressions changed into shock and fear.

"I hate liars" Kaceytron said, and the girls laugh.

"for the record I think that was aiming at me" The girl with the name peachachoo said "I think it is really weird to think that wholesome and having no sexual experience is-" she got cut off. Was this what the bickering was about? I should really pay attention. Everyone was speaking over each other and it was so hectic, talking about sl!t shamming. 

"I think we do need to be consious of that" Austin said and the bickering came to an end.

"I don't know what to do I feel bad" George stated. 

omg hi!! Sorry I haven't posted a chapter!! I will try to post at least once a day or every 2 days <3 have a good day/ night lovelys! 🥰❤