"He made quite an impression in the class. He barely acknowledges your presence and is too quiet"
"Plus, just look at him! All black! He also didn't take his mask off yet"

Geez, it's just the second day and you're already calling him a bad boy? They were too quick to judge. We already have an actual confirmed bad boy in our school. Already forgetting about him or you just want rivalry happening this school year?

"My baby blueberry tree~!!!"

Why didn't I push Jimin in high school? I can still push him to the ground, but Doe eyes might see and I want him to see my good side. My tiny friend sat down beside me, but I only continued to stare at the duo and he got curious on who I was looking at.

"Hoseokie hyung? He knows bunny boy?" Jimin looked with interest and also a bit of shock in his eyes.
"Yeap, I was also suprised to know"
"That's... interesting"

Jimin looked at me with a devious look and I already know what he's planning.

"You're going to ask Hoseok hyung-"
"I'm gonna ask Hoseok hyung about the new kid and find out more about him~"

Called it

"Listen, I'm only doing this for your whipped self. I can die in peace when I know you're not single anymore" I scoffed at his explanation and shook my head. I can see Jimin's determination on his face, so I just said.

"Why do I have to be in a relationship for you to die peacefully? Can't you do it now?" He just wiggled his eyebrows at me like a total weirdo and replied with a sultry voice.

"I'll do it when Yoongi papi chokes me"
"Disgusting"

Hearing Yoongi's name reminded me of something. I looked if the two were still there, I shouldn't be glad they were since it means I can still see the new kid, so I turned towards Jimin.

"Hey-"
"Yeah, the new kid got the bad boy title in just 2 days"

He creeps me out when he does the 'we're soulmates, so it means I can read your mind' thing.

"I just overheard a group of girls talking about the two" I said and Jimin nodded at this
"They have a cute dynamic. Opposites attract, you know?"

That made my stomach feel weird when I heard that. Not like I should be feeling this way to some kid I just met.

"The students seem to be forgetting the true bad boy of the school"
"Min Yoongi"

Jimin sighs dreamily after he says his name. I just rolled my eyes at that, but it came to a realization that I haven't seen Yoongi yet so far.

"Now that I think about it... where is he?"
"Yoongi? Oh! He went to Busan, I guess he still has some things to do there before coming back here to school"

I stared at him weirdly and he just gave me an innocent look as if this was normal for him. Which it is, but I still need to get used to it.
"I find it creepy that you know a lot of these things"
"Yet it's useful~" he winked at me

At the corner of my eye I saw the two disappear in the crowd and it made me kind of sad that I didn't get to stare at the new kid as much as I like. I sighed and rest my back on the bench and continued the conversation.

"When will he be back then?"

Jimin looked up and tried to remember Yoongi's schedule (again, creepy).
"Like a week or two. Why? Did you finally open your eyes and see how hot my Yoongi-"
"Shut up, troll-under-the-bridge!"