RANVIJAY: (Interrupting her in between) I raped her .....

Everyone looked at her with widely opened eyes..... while he continued.....

RANVIJAY: (facing the floor) I raped her..... not once not twice but number of times and even forced her to wear and bear all that what my mother faced in the hands of those monsters.....I too wanted to make her humiliate before multiple men but never dared to do that....

As soon he completed these words Shilpa lost her balance and keeping her palms on her mouth to muffle her voice she sobbed so loud that entire place was shaking with her loud mourning....... Rati immediately hugged Rashi and let her cry all her miseries on her mother's shoulder.....

After few moments regaining her strength Rati spoke those words which broke him furthermore....

RATI: I...... I don't know...... i... its fortunate or unfortunate for you (pointing at Rashi) that you were there at the place of Ratika otherwise the biggest crime of the world would have happened by your(pointing Ranvijay) hands. Never..... never in this life you would have forgive yourself......
Thank God..... it was not Ratika..... thank God.....

Ranvijay and Rashi were looking at both ladies weeping and sobbing hard in each other embrace after saying all these.....

RASHI: What do you mean mom?? Whatsover he did to me is forgivable??? It would be unforgivable only if Ratika would be here on my place ??

SHILPA: No..... you are wrong.... What he did to you is not at all forgivable..... I will never forgive him for all this but if would have happened with Ratika that it would be the biggest sin.... not crime...

RANVIJAY : Means??

SHILPA: You..... you still dare to ask me something??

RATI: diii please..... you (looking into Ranvijay eyes) you want to know the truth ..... fine so listen....

The girl from whom you wanted to take your revenge..... the girl you wanted to ruin ..... the girl whose life you wanted to destroy the girl ..... my Ratika is your own blood..... yes she is our real sister just like Ishita.....

You heard me ...... yes she is your own sister.....

RANVIJAY: What?? Its not possible.... its a lie.... (moving towards Shilpa) Mausi maa please tell me its not true.... please mausi.... maa please its a lie...

SHILPA: No.... it is true.... Ratika is Naina's daughter ..... she was born few minutes before Naina died.

FLASHBACK

When Shilpa found Naina and others on the side of road she herself was devastated seeing their condition. She didn't know what to do do she with the help of passersby admitted them in the hospital and called Sanjay and Rati as her husband was not in the country. Sanjay and Rati rushed to the hospital as they received the call.

Naina's condition was very serious and it was confirmed that she won't be able to make out alive. Doctors informed that they would try to save child but it us next to impossible to save Naina.  Before going for operation she took the promise from Shilpa to save her child at any cost. After delivering the birth to a pre mature baby girl she took a promise from Rati and Sanjay to adopt her child and take care of her as their own and never reveal her identity as Naina's daughter to anyone including Ranvijay and Ishita..... not even to baby itself. Sanjay also wanted to adopt Ranvijay and Ishita but Naina refused as his family already knew that they are Naina's child and so they will break them more......

But they don't know the new born baby so will not do anything to harm her.  Also Shilpa wanted to keep them with her and so Sanjay and Rati agreed with her last wish and adopted that girl. Naina left this world immediately after signing the papers of adoption.