"Are you ok?" Dream asked.

"Y-yea im fine, thanks" George said looking up his shoulder, his blushing very obvious as it reached his ears.

"Bet you're 100% wake now huh?" The Alpha chuckled to break the tension.

"Definitely" The Omega laughed also.

George's POV.

I woke up to what seemed to be a few hours later after I stopped watching Dream's stream. I woke up to the feeling of hunger lingering in my stomach. I stretched out still laying on the bed. I start checking my phone a little and see that in twitter there are many clips of Dream saying that he's gonna make me do a tweet to proof that I did my part of the deal, I kinda laughed and streched again. I wanted to roll back to sleep but a loud growl came from my stomach so I decided to get up and get something to eat. As I got up I patted Patched and Dog on the head as they were still sleeping and walked out of the room. As I lazily walked out not even bothering to put some shoes on I stop for a second on top of the stairs. While I still rub off the sleep from my eyes I see Dream passing a mop and happily humming to some music. This set a small smile in my face and I go down the stares. He must have heard my footsteps because he turned around and saw me.

"Watch out the floor is wet" He said to me.

"Mmmnng...ok" I replied as I walked pass him.

I suddenly slipped and let out a shriek as I got startled. Then I felt something around my waist as I got caught. Dream had caught me before falling. He was grabbing my waist and he was holding my right arm by the wrist. Like if we were in a dancing position, our faces being way to close. We stared into eachother's eyes for what felt for ages. I could see every feature of his face so clearly. Every little freckle, his eyebrows and lashes, and his eyes. Oh his beautiful green eyes. Even if Im colorblind I knew for a fact that they were green as I had seen them with my colorblind glasses. But at the moment they looked a yellow tone to me, but oh what a pretty tone of yellow they held. And his lips, a pale pink-ish tone, they looked soft and tender, oh how muck I wanted to join them with mine... I got snapped back into reality by his voice and we separated, I quickly turned around as I felt my face heat up a lot, oh god we were face to face, that was so-

Are you ok?" Dream asked.

"Y-yea im fine, thanks" I said looking up my shoulder, I thimk blushing is very obvious as I feel the heat reaching my ears.

"Bet you're 100% wake now huh?" He chuckled to break the tension.

"Definitely" I laughed.

"So, what you came down for?" Dream asked curiosity on his tone.

"Umm" I held the thought as I suddenly forgot. Then my stomach growled again making my distracted self remember "Uh"

Dream laughed a little, seeing that he also got the message of why I came down, with that answer I also laughed a little to not leave an awkward air and continued my way to the kitchen. After eating something I came back out of the kitchen and sat on the couch to get on my phone. Again in twitter, many more stuff about what Dream had said. I laughed at this and kept scrolling. I suddenly felt a weight set on my shoulders and head, the familiar lemon and honey scent setting around me. As I look up as much as I can I see that Dream is resting his chin on my head and his arms on my shoulders. I heard him give a tired sight and then he buried his face in my hair making it messy. I laughed as each breath he took slightly tickled.

"What are you doing?" I asked amused.

"Im just kinda tired" He said, his words being muffled by my hair.

"Well no wonder, you just steamed for a few hours and immediately started to clean around the den"

"Well I just like to have myself busy you know? Feel like Im doing something useful"

"Resting a little is useful for yourself dummy"

"Pfft, yea, yea, anyways, what are you doing?" He asked now looking over my head.

"Getting my Twitter timeline bombarded by clips from your stream" I said jokingly.

"Oh, is that so? Is is any clip in specific one just random clips?" He asked.

"You tell me" I said as I played another clip of him saying the stuff about the tweet.

"Ohhh hahahah, that. So, you gonna do your part or what?" He said in a joking manner.

"I don't know, do you want me to?" I asked smugly.

He paused for a moment. Then he got off me and started to walk towards the stairs. I looked back at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Up to my room, Im just gonna rest a little"

"Oh so you're just gonna give up just like that?" I said faking being offended.

"Well Im not actually gonna force you to do anything, you can just do the tweet but, I would never force you or anyone else to do something they din't want to" He smiled back at me.

I smiled back at him and he started to walk way. A thought crossed my mind. You gotta be more direct about your feelings George. Make A Move! So that's what Im gonna do! I got up and went after Dream as I told him to wait a second. He turned around raising an eyebrow. I stepped in closer to him and swiftly planted a kiss on his cheek. He had a dumbfounded look on his face as a faded red tone rose to his face, bet he wasn't expecting that huh. I walked pass him and started to go up the stairs. I stopped mid way to look down to him and he just looked at me clueless. I let out a giggle at him.

"A deal is a deal Dream, and don't worry, give me a minute or so and you will see that tweet" I smiled at him and went my way to my room again.

After that I threw myself in my bed and giggled a bunch. His expression was really funny. I was also glad I brought my self to do it. I think Im being more than obvious that I like him, and he's not rejecting my attempts to get in any way, on the contrary, he's accepting them. I might confess to him soon so hopefully it all goes well. I know that I have my friends to support me so Im not worried that much. I really love Dream, more than in a 'just friends' manner. I wish we can be together, but all at it's time, so Ill wait for the perfect moment to tell him! Im looking at the cealing as I deeply think about all of this. I feel another wave of tiredness hit me as the warmth and comfort of the bed invited me to rake another nap. I din't fight the feeling and drifted to sleep again. Till now I can only fantasize as how would it be to have Dream as my Alpha. If it's gonna be like things are going now, I think it's gonna be great...

======================================
A./N. AH FINALLY! This chapter for it to just be a filler took me way more that I would have liked it to. But I also wanted to include something sweet and give more development on Gogy's steps on getting closer to Dream! Now! I really really really!!!! Want my readers to answer this!!!

What do you think will happen next chapter?

Hint! It's gonna get real fucking spicy up in here 7w7

Do you think George will confess or something else happens?

I would love to hear all your speculations!

Anyways! Thank you all for reading this far! It means a lot to me and Im really happy you all like this book! Hope you are having a wonderful time! Im really really happy you all love this book, Im almost in tears! Until next time!

Stay Dreamy!!! 🌙💖🌟

Word count: 2788