'Ill kiss you if you do it' "I call bullcrap, there is no way he would do it" Sapnap stated baffled.

"If you're lying I swear im gonna make you pay up Georgie" The Alpha said "I love you George, you better do your part" He sounded serious for a moment and then started laughing.

"Wow Dream, you really are a simp for George" Sapnap stated laughing.

"Oh shut up Sapnap" The Alpha laughed again.

After that as the Alpha was busy killing some moobs so Sapnap took the chance to rile up the chat and just whispered into his mic.

"I swear to you guys, Dreamnotfound is freaking real" after that a giggle escaped his mouth.

"What is real?" The Alpha asked as it was all he got to hear.

"The fact that you suck at speedrunning" The Beta did the safe as he then started laughing.

"Shut up, you suck even more" The blond protested.

"Touche" The black haired Beta said.

Meanwhile George was laughing while hearing his friends throughout the screen of his phone. He was happy to hear those three words from the Alpha he likes so much. It had been quite a while since he had heard them from him, even joke wise. Satisfied, he decided to stop watching the stream and take a nap. He had been satying up late with editing and streaming while also waking up early. As he laid down he hand't noticed that Patches was in his room until she hopped into his bed and cuddled up to him and Dog. He din't mind that much as he was a cat lover and Patches was a sweet kitty so he let her take a nap with him.

~Meanwhile~

"So Dream, do you really think George is gonna actually do his part of the deal?" Sapnap asked.

"Doubt it, he might back off but Im not gonna let him this time" Dream spoke confidently.

"Pfft, good luck man" Sapnap mocked.

"No no, it's true Ill do it! Heck Ill even make him tweet about it for proof!" The blond said.

"Ohh, now that I do wanna see" Sapnap added.

"Trust me when I say everyone is gonna see that tweet" The Alpha reassured.

After that conversation and the DNF shippers in chat going ballistic, both guys laughed it out and keep on talking about other stuff as Dream continued to try and get the speed run record in minecraft.

A few hours later after the stream ended. Since the pack's life wasn't all streaming and gaming, cleaning and doing stuff around the den was as thing as well. So, currently, Dream was just passing a mop in the livingroom and kitchen area. He had music on his phone while it was on the kitchen counter. He was humming along with the music as he swiped left and right the mop. He was currently vibing to Sunflower as he did his chores. He then heard some footsteps coming from the stairs and when he looked back he saw that it was George. A very sleepy looking George. Most likely he'd just woken up as he walked lazily dow  the stairs. 

"Watch out' the floor is wet" The Alpha warned.

"Mmmnng...ok" George replied as he walked pass the Alpha.

In a matter of seconds the british boy slipped and gave a shriek. Dream with a fast reaction jolted forward to catch him. In a very cliche like manner the Alpha caught the Omega by holding him by the waist. For a moment there was silence in the air. They locked eyes for a solid 10 seconds before they separated a tad to quickly. George quickly turned around to quickly hide the redness that was forming in his face. Dream kinda did the same but not in such a desperate manner as George. The Alpha scratched the back of his neck in an awkward manner.