act i. the philosopher's stone.

SWIRLS

SWIRLS.

A young girl, stumbled over her feet, a large scrape on her knee dripped with blood, its crimson hue staining the verdant grass beneath her. A large cry left her throat.

Swirl.

The same young girl, now a young woman, stood upfront, her lips were stained in the hue of wine quivered as her knees threatened to buckle. Her honey-brown eyes glazed with tears, as a lump appeared in her throat.

A white diamond ring gleamed in front of her, reflecting the colours of the rainbow.

"Y-Yes,"

Swirl.

The woman stood before the mirror, glancing down at her belly. A lump protruded underneath her baggy red sweater. A man appeared next to her, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the crown of her head softly.

Swirl.

"Throughout the months of last year ..."

The woman found her lips opening without her will, "throughout last year.."

"You went to Greece with your husband..."

"I went to Greece with your husband ..."

"For your honeymoon, and stayed there for much of the year ..."

"For my honeymoon, and stayed there for much of the year . . ."

"You have never heard of or been to Godric's Hollow ..."

"I have never heard of or been to Godric's Hollow . . ."