ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*

Почніть із самого початку

Manik-" I know Nandini what I have been missing all these years and today even its for a day we really went back to our happy times. All this was made possible because of Ansh. He was the one who made us realise that we had been only giving pain to Ruhi in all this which we never wanted. But this was one time thing Nandini, its like two side of a coin,  one is a beautiful lie and other -- the harsh reality. Today we were happy and were being our real selves for sometime and that was a beautiful lie but the harsh reality is that the gap which has come in between me and Mr. Malhotra can never be filled. Some hurtful things can never be forgotten."

Nandini sighed and decided to take this slow but she will do anything to bring the real Manik out from this façade of Monster Manik. 

Nandini-" Acha are you ready for my punishment? You promised me you will do anything I say." She changed the topic. 

Manik-" Haan, ab pinki promise kiya hai toh have to fulfill. Bolo kya karna hai?" He made a face and was wishing that the thing should be easy and even better if its romantic though he knows Nandini won't ask for anything romantic but it will surely be crazy.

Nan-" Ahhhann.. I will tell you tomorrow once we meet. Abhi ke liye you sleep I know you would be hell tired."

****************

Arjun's room 

Arjun was standing in his balcony and gazing the stars thinking about today's event and Ruhanika's smile and the way they actually behaved like old times. He was smiling, happy and content after a long time and all this was possible because of his buddy Shivansh. He was the one who made them understand that what kind of pain they were giving to Ruhi. He got back into the conversation... scratch that argument he had with Shivansh the other day. 

*FLASHBACK*

Arjun was in his cabin working on some file with Aarohi when he saw Manik walking inside. He stood up immediately along with a confused Aarohi looking at Arjun who was throwing daggers with his eyes towards Manik. 

Arjun-" Miss. Aarohi can you please leave the cabin. I will call you in sometime." He ordered her to leave while she gathered her files and walked off the cabin silently. 

Arjun-" What are you doing in my cabin that too without my permission? As far as I know we didn't had any meeting." His tone was hash but questioning. 

Manik-" I knocked once at your door before coming Mr. Malhotra and yes I'm not interested to talk to you but Ansh had called me and told to be present here as he needs to talk something important. He must have messaged you as well but I guess you didn't see your phone." He answered uninterestedly stuffing his hands in his pant-pocket. 

At the same time the door opened and in came Shivansh who was relived that he reached before these two killed eachother with their verbal fight. 

Shiv-" I'm happy you came Manik. Arjun there is something very important I want to talk to you both and I hope that you both will keep yourselves calm and listen to me. So, please have your seat." His tone made both of them confused and silent. He sounded very serious and It was clear to them that this was pretty serious issue. They looked at each other for a second before sighing and sitting on the couch placed in the cabin. 

Arjun-" Shiv, what happened? Is everything alright? Is there an issue with the current project?"

Shiv-" Do you people know what is tomorrow?" He asked standing right infront of them. 

Manik-" Tomorrow is wednesday, what kind of a question is this Ansh." He asked irritatedly while Shivansh glared at him. 

Shiv-" You people are so busy in your business that you have also forgotten what is tomorrow. You people have forgotten everything from a couple of years now so this was expected from you both. How will you remember that what is so special about tomorrow?"