Chapter 16: Gun .

Start from the beginning

After I had dinner with Inko, I walked back home in a rush because I forgot about the time and what I had to do when I home .

When I arrived at 7:56 , I unlocked my front door and locked it as soon as I was inside . I ran into my room, looking for my makeup pouch .

When I found it inside my top drawer, I picked it up and ran into the bathroom . Turning on the lights and setting my make up pouch on the counter .

I was in the middle of covering it with foundation until I heard about 4 pebbles hit my window .

I then got a message from my secret , telling me to open my window .

I looked in the mirror one more time to see if I had fully covered the bruise, as to my success I did, just in time when Izuku arrived .

I left everything inside of the bathroom, and ran to my window to unlock it .

As soon as I unlocked my window, Izuku slid in .

"What do you want?" I ask him .

"I want to know what's wrong, that's what," he shoots me a glare .

"I told you nothing was wrong! Everything is okay, now leave," I said, growing annoyed by him looking at me .

"You rarely curse at anyone, you direct all curses at me, I knew that message was well meant for me. What I want to know is why you suddenly became bitchy and backed down when I asked what was wrong," he states .

"I literally just fucking told you everything was okay," I shrug , growing tired of him .

"Adiana, stop fucking around and tell me what's wrong!" he demands .

"Nothing!!!" I shout .

He then walks closer to me and grabs my collar , yanking me upward towards him .

His emerald dark eyes trailed to my neck seeing a big bruise on it . A bruise that would only appear as if someone choked you .

"What is that?" His tone drops as he asks me that question, that I already knew the answer to , but I wanted to keep him safe .

"What the fuck is that, Adiana?!" He shouts, demanding for an answer, cupping her cheek with his other hand .

He then sees a faint bruise on my cheek that's been covered up recently . He quickly licks his thumb, and rubs it over my cheek . Attempting to wash away the make up . He rubs it enough to see that that bruise on my cheek was recent too .

"It's nothing!" I slap his hands away that was gripping my shirt .

I back away from him until I hit a wall that stood behind me. Him taking every step to get closer to me, catching me in with his arms .

He stood there for a minute, the voices inside of his head arguing back and forth on what to do and how to handle this situation .

Of course you didn't know that one of the voices despised you, and wanted to hurt you . One of the voices wanted you gone .

I knew Izuku would never put me in danger or hurt me , but that's what I thought . Until he pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head .

"I'm going to ask you one more fucking time, doll. What is that? Who did this to you ? And what the fuck happened?" He gritted through his teeth.

The gun pressing hard on my head and him demanding for an answer scared me .

"How could he pull a gun out on me? What the fuck?" I asked myself .

"S-Stop!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face without my consent .

"Tell me!" He yelled, pressing the gun on your head even harder.

I tried to push him back with all my strength, but I was too terrified that he'd actually shoot me . The way I was feeling, affected my whole body .

I couldn't think straight, I couldn't yell for help, I couldn't do anything .

He then took five steps back, aimed the gun at me and he pulled the trigger .

The sound of the gun going off rang through my ears . I held my eyes shut as my whole body tightened and shook with fear .

Not feeling any pain, I slowly open my eyes to face Izuku . He was staring at me with such hatred, worry, and regret .

I then turn to look where the bullet went, seeing a hole through my wall that wasn't too far from my head .

I then turn to face him directly, seeing him right in front of me .

I jump at his quickness, letting the tears fall down my face in fear .

"H-How c-could you?" I stutter, crying silently, looking him straight in the eyes, as my tears blurred my vision .

"I'm so sorry," he whispered and suddenly all I saw was darkness .