31 | Right Behind You.

Start from the beginning

That's right.

Slowly chewing onto my fruit I couldn't help but trail my eyes all the way from that perfectly looking hair to that sculptured back to those bulging arms as the whisked the eggs with his back facing towards me.

Okay. He's hot.

And I don't have to tell you that. I know you know.

I saw him keep the eggs aside as he bent down taking something out from the microwave and slowly keep it aside, get the boiled spaghetti out of a bowl and finally dump it in the sauce he prepared and gave it a mix before swiftly turning around making his eyes finally meet mine.

Biting on to my bottom lip I tried my hardest to not look down at that sculptured torso which was covered in nothing but an apron while his track pants hung loosely around his waist.

K.I.L.L M.E.

"Look who's finally awake." He said making heat rush through my neck to my cheeks as I straightened up. Let's just say it was my turn to cook today but I slept it off. His eyes shone at first but then narrowed as he lingered his gaze upon me from head to toe trying his hardest to not look comically at my appearance before he slowly licked his bottom lip, and bit the corner of his lips trying to stop himself from laughing as I glared at him.

"Don't." I warned.

I know my dressing sense at home is hideous but he doesn't need to make it so damn obvious by giving me that look. Who cares what I wear. I mean I'm at home for calling out loud! And I'm no model!

As if that's all what he needed, a barking laughter left his mouth as he threw his head back laughing like a little kid. Making me huff as I rested my hands on my hips and glared at him. My grip on the apple
in my right hand tightening.

Bitch.

Okay fine! I admit I wasn't in the best of dressings but still! I was wearing a huge loose black full sleeved tee along with an extremely overs sized bottle green dungaree and because his shirt smelled Soo damn amazing I just wore it on top of it and well... Let's not forget the hideous looking double raccoon pom pom beanie.

 Let's not forget the hideous looking double raccoon pom pom beanie