Chapter 2

Makoto/Jasmine Pov.
     We finally get to school after 20 or so minutes. As soon as we open the door there are stares and looks of shock. Me and Orion or big brother get out of the limo with me holding onto his arm with our hands intertwined. Look I didn't even mean to do that and I'm already becoming attached to Orion. While we are walking to my class we hear various whispers about us or others but mainly about me and Orion. When we walk into my class all eyes are on us either in shock or curiosity.

        I take a random seat in the back away from the wretched protagonist window. Wait I forgot I still have Orion with me. "Bye bye big brother. See you later" I tell him with a wide smile. He then looks around and hugs me glaring I assume at my classmates. Yeah I know I'm not that dense crazy right? Anyway after that he says " See you later little brother. If anything happens just tell me I'll deal with it." In a sickly sweet tone. That's weird. why is he so attached to me already? It's literally been only a few hours. Maybe it's because they acted like this before the while middle school drama? Its a possibility I mean they never showed or described how the brothers acted around each other before the protagonist came into the story. Huh, I'm not complaining but that was fast maybe I just got lucky.

Orion Pov

     Why am I so over protective of Makoto? Is it because he's now just like how he was back then innocent, carefree, and childish. Not that it's a bad thing it's just a way to describe this unexpected change. I never really asked him what happened to make him so nice now. Maybe I should ask him if he hit his head or something later in the limo. Is it brotherly instincts that is making me overprotective of Makoto? My thoughts where broken when my best friend Robin jumped on me yelling at me that we have to hurry or we'll be late.  Oh shoot I'll just think about this later I needed to get to class quick before Professor Dinglehimer keeps me after school.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Makoto/ Jasmine Pov

     While waiting for class to start I start to doodle on a random note book page. I draw flowers, old friends, and family. Remembering all of stupid things my friends did like screeching in the school cafeteria or recreating old vines. Memories of hide and seek with my little cousins.

     During this time I'm so into my little world I don't notice the curious stares and burning eyes coming my way. Though when I do notice I smile and say "Could y'all please stop staring it's rude" (ik "y'all" is not what people normally say but where I come from it's used alot) in a calm voice before gonna back to drawing.

The class Pov

    "So cute"
    "Awww"
    "He's really good"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's note (you can skip if you like)

Hi I'm idk and thanks for reading this book if you do I'm sorry for the terrible writing but I do appreciate you reading this alot. If there are lots of weird grammar its because I live in the south so the way I talk is influenced by that factor. I may go on long hiatuses because of school so if I don't update for a while it is because of that. But thank you again for reading this and if you do not like it I'm very sorry if this disappoints you. I'm an amateur writer and I'm writing this to improve my skills. Also if there are any mistakes please message or comment so that I can fix it and make this book better.