The fire hero turned his head and started to walk his own path, away from the no. 1 hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You disgust me."

" Is that so? Still giving me those insults huh?"

" Aren't you scared?"

" No, besides it wouldn't really help your reputation if you decided to beat up the former no. 1 hero instead of a villain."

"..."

" Anyways, Shotos doing just fine! Needs to learn how to brawl a bit more with using his quirk, but I'm sure you can handle that!"

"..."

" Anything else you want to know, Mr. Todoroki?"

" No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Shit!"

The fire hero was being sucked in be a unknown opening that appeared. Everybody watched him in a sudden gaze.

He tried pulling himself away, but it only made his fate worsen.

He felt a hand grab onto him.

He saw his only rival trying to help him escape his fate.

" Why are you helping me?"

" Why shouldn't i?"

" You'll get yourself killed.

" Thats enough for me."

" ....I hate you..."

" Love ya too Enji..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Toshi..."

" Toshi?"

" TOSHI!"

" TOSHI"

He threw his head up, almost banging it against the other man.
" Ouch!" He groaned.
" Hey! Nice to see you too!"
The voice didn't sound anything like Endeavor, more like.....DAVE!!!
He threw his gigantic arms around his best friend.

" Missed you too!"
He breathed.
" Hey look at me! I'm..........back to normal?" He was in clear confusion.
" Yeah! I don't know what happend either. One second I was seeing you in your youth and the next, your......your back!" Dave sighed.
" Wait i was in my youth? So all of the stuff wasn't a fucked up dream." He sighed. " Yeeup, I'm just happy to have you back you idiot. You had everyone worried sick!" Dave said.
" I guess...."
" Just rest for now, I'm sure you'll get to see everyone soon."
" Ok..."
He watched as his bestfriend got up and left the hospital room. Turns out, he wasn't the only one there.
Enji pulls the curtain and makes direct eye contact with the blonde.
" Sooo, everything me and you have done together....."
" Yeah, it was real...."
Enji gave him a look of bewilderment.
" Heh, at least I didn't bottom!"
" Hey! You asshole!"
Enji gave him a soft look, for once.
" Umm, look, how about, me and you start over?"
" What?"
" Start over, I've been such an asshole to you my entire life, maybe, once we leave, we go out to eat?"
The blonde blushed.
" Your asking me out? Holy shit!"
The red head covered his face with his hand.
" Don't make me regret this Toshinori."
The blonde laughed.
" Yes, we can start over, but y'know how many eyes will be on us?"
" Yes I know, I'm too old to care about that."
" Fine Enji Todoroki, I guess you have yourself a date. With the Symbol of peace."
" Yeah, yeah, shut it you numbskull."
" Hahahaha...."

When they both finally left that hospital, they were bombarded with their loved ones and harassed with love letters and gifts.
Hawks had never been so happy to go back down from no.1
Midoriya made and entire pool with his tears. And the entire 1-A sold out Bakugo about him caring for All Might.
" Shut the fuck up you liars!!!"
The two have never been so happy.

When a solid two weeks passed.
All might was dressed in a formal suit, and Endeavor did as well. They snuck their own separate ways as the went out for dinner. They luckily was able to sneak in and out of the famous diner.
Both of them were drunk out of their minds. Mostly Toshi, he hasn't had a good beer in forever.
They both rented and hotel, with not a soul around, they finally made love to eachother once more. The type of love that should've started ages ago.

The. Mother.fuckin. End.

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE, second book down! Hope everyone likes it.
I did. I'll make a third one, mainly because I love this ship TOO much.
Stay on the look out for that yall!
- Unitylegend!!!