chapter 4

Enjis pov

I sat there as Toshi slept in for the night.
They never bothered adding in a heater in our cell because I'm basically the heater.
I gently picked up Toshis arm and removed the bandages just a little.
I shouldn't be doing this, everytime I look at it, it boils me with rage, then I end up burning Toshi a little. As i removed the bandages from his arm, i stared as there was just scars upon scars, just fuckin horrific. I just kept looking at it till I began to hear the door open. I covered up the bandages as fast as possible and held my grip on Toshi. Motherfucker decides to walk in here as if nothings wrong.
" What do you want?" I growled at Lucifer. He gave me a smirk." Hahaha, What? I can't visit my two favorite subjects?" He chuckled as he walked himself in. " Still didn't answer my question." I said with anger.
" Oh come on, you can't be that upset about your little boyfriend, he'll be fine." He laughed once more and started walking closer to the both of us. " But I suppose if you want to know whats going on, I don’t have a problem with spilling the truth." He grinned at me while back up against the wall.
" The reason why we take him to his special sessions is because he doesn't have a quirk, which doesn't make much sense. But we have found a solution to that! We simply give him one!" He laughed as he clapped his hands together in a sadistic manner.
" What do you mean?! Thats impossible!" I yelled at him.
He silenced himself and walked over to me. He leaned over to my eye level, and  took off his glasses to show his dark black eyes with a red ring right in the middle. " He took something from me, and I'm going to do every little possible thing to him so he can give it back." Lucifer grinned at me. He back up afterwards and began to walk out of the cell. " Anyway, thats enough for today! Goodnight you two!" And he shut the door behind him. What could Toshi possibly take from you?! My grip on Toshi didn't change, there was something wrong, I took a look at Toshi to see that he was awake.  So he heard everything...............it explains the uncontrollable shaking.
" Aye, Toshi! Please calm down! You're going to cause yourself an episode." I quickly went and hugged Toshi. I activated my quirk just a little, It helps him, the heat from my body shows him that I'm there, and that I'll never leave. " Shhh, Toshi, calm down. I know this isn't a great situation to be in, but I'm going to need you to calm down, ok?" I looked over to him to see that he has calmed down, but the shaking hasn't stopped. He picked up his hands once more. 'How do I know everything will be ok?' I looked at him dead in the face and hugged him tighter. " Because I am here. "

" Endeavor, Lord wants to see you." The man said to me. I felt an arm grabbed me out from the bed, so I burned him in a aggressive manner. " Don't fucking touch me." I got up from my bed and looked back at Toshi. He looked worried, I soften my voice.  " Don't worry, I'll be right back." He gave me a small nod. I walked out of the cell and closed the door behind me. I started to walk to dickheads office. As I got there I opened the door myself and saw him just sitting there with his shitty grin.
" I'm here, what do you want?" His grin only got wider. " I only need you for something important." " And that is?" I snapped back at him.
He only signals his little henchmen to come closer to me, i was about to fight back, but thats when he held up his finger to me. " Ah ah ah! I wouldn't do that if I were you. you wouldn't want something bad to happen to little Toshi, now would you?" As if on cue I began to hear things being thrown around and loud banging erupt. " What the fuck? But you already gave him a dose of that shit!!! What are you going to do?!?" I yelled looking back at him. " Only a little experiment. It'll be quick if you cooperate!" His smile only became more sadistic as the banging started to become louder. I stopped fighting back and was held in place.
" Good boy. Take him to the room, I'm sure by then you guys can do whatever you want to him, we are going to make All Might use his new quirk. Weather he likes it or not." He giggled as i started to get dragged out from the office.
I was being taken down a dark hall way. You could barely see anything, but I guess these retards are doing just fine.
The banging was becoming louder and louder once we began getting closer to the room shitface was talking about. Once we got there the doors open automatically and I was greeted with a beat up Toshi. He was trying his best to stand up, but he was clearly having trouble. I used my quirk and stopped both of the henchmen from holding me back and started to run to Toshi.
" TOSHI!!!!" i saw his head snap up to me and his face began to become more scared than hurt. He held his arms up and told me to..........to stop?
' Please, stay there, please' " NO, what do you mean?!?" I was going to start running to him again till I heard a voice. " Hmm? All Might~ I didn't know you were friends with Endeavor~ this'll be fun for the both of you then!" I looked over to a women with dark purple hair and green eyes, she was dressed in a all purple and white suit.
I slid my way over to Toshi. His breathing was heavy, he was going to pass out for sure. " Hmm? Going away so soon? Are you going to leave me with fire boy?" Her voice echoed through the entire room. " I've waited for a while to play with him~ You can't keep him all to yourself All Might." Thats when in a blink of in eye she was behind us.
" Even though I love playing with you, i want to see if Endeavor can do anything." I didn't have enough time to register what was happening, thats until I was across the room from Toshi. She's fast, either thats her ability, or she can teleport at a fast rate. " Oh? Have you caught on to my quirk? I thought it would take you longer." I didn't know where she was. This is what Toshi had to go through? I looked over to see that he was trying his hardest to stay awake.
" Don't go to sleep yet, I still want to play with you." Thats when I heard a loud slam. I saw Toshi be thrown to a wall. His face showed more than just pain. " Oi! I thought you wanted to play with me! Whats holding you back?!" I saw Toshi's head shake as her attention went to me and not him.
" You hear that? Endeavor wants to play with me! What do you think i should do with him?" She squeezed him tighter against the wall. " Aye All Might?" I had enough standing around. I ran my way towards the skank, and hugged her.
" What? Do you want me to go easy on you? Is that why yo- SCRRREEEEEECCCHH!!!!"
I used my quirk as if I'm buring her alive. " No one touches him, but me." I rammed my foot into her face and sent her against the wall. I looked at Toshi, then looked back at the woman.
" HAHAHA!!! So thats how you want to play!!! All Might couldn't even lay a finger on me! But you, ohohohoh! I'm going to have an amazing time with you!" The women's body began to become more twisted and demented. It was like watching a demon in a horror movie unfold itself. She kept laughing, her burned wounds didn't heal that fast, which was good. But to hit her again? Seems unlikely. But that didn't stop me. They call me exactly what I am. Endeavor.

The fighting between me and her was never ending, even with the amount of burned-out wounds she had she didn't stop. She began to look less and less of a human and more of a freakish monster.
I glad to say that we look nothing alike.
But my body was running low. I'm reaching my limits. I don't know how much longer I can hold her off.
" Beginning to get tired i see. Wonderful! Actually gives me time to spend with All Might!" Her voice cracked and sounded like sand paper.
" Over my dead body." I spoke without hesitation. " Such pride! I wonder if thats just enough for All Might to use his new quirk!" She giggled in a horrific manner. " Oi, keep your eyes on me! Leave All Might out of this!" I held my place right infront of Toshi. " Oh? But have you yet to realize that your fighting me because of him? That you're all beaten up because of him? You both wouldn't be here if All Might just learn to take what he is given!" She hissed at me. " We've been fighting for hours, how about I speed up the paste?" Next thing I knew was that I was thrown against a wall and being held in place. She gonna try and squeeze me to death. More minutes have passed and It was beginning to get hard to breath. I tried using my quirk but it was as if she was now unbothered by it. She laughed uncontrollably and kept going.
" Go ahead All Might! Lets watch one of you love ones die together!"
I looked over to Toshi to see that he could barely move. He looked up at me with teary scared eyes and ran to the demented monster. I tried to yell at him " No! Toshi don't!" But he didn't listen to me. Before i knew it, my vision was beginning to get blurry. All I heard were screams of pain and things being destroyed.
" ENJI!!!"

I can no longer tell if I'm doing this right. But yeah, guess that sums it. I like what i did. Idk if it makes sense or not. But if have a question, just ask! The next chapter should be up soon after this one!
-Unitylegend