❣︎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23❣︎

It started to get late.

"I'm starving," Claire complained. I nodded with her.

"What should we get?" Haley asked. Everyone shrugged.

"There's a mcdonald's like right next door," Chase said. We all shrugged but agreed on it. Because Me and Claire were sprawled on the floor, Hamzah and Chase decided to just go get it for us all and leave the girls at the hotel. We waved goodbye and laughed as they left. After they left, it got quieter. I sat up from the bed.

"What should we do?" I asked. Claire and Haley shrugged. I decided to turn on the tv. I stretched my arm out and grabbed the remote, turning it on. I laid backwards, my head hanging off the bed. Haley lay next to me and Claire was sitting up on the floor. I scrolled through the channels, nothing really spiking my interest. I found a baking show that I had watched before, some sort of cupcake wars thing, and flipped it on.

"We should play a game," Haley said, rolling onto her side. I nodded and sat up.

"What game?" I asked. Haley looked thoughtful.

"Truth or dare," she said. I giggled and Claire looked interested.

"Alright, who's first?" She asked.

"Ooh, somebody ask me," I said.

"Okay Rory, truth or dare?" Claire asked. I bit my lip and thought.

"Dare," I said. Claire scratched her chin.

"I dare you to...put on bright red lipstick," she said. Haley giggled.

"Bo-ring," I said, but I rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom, pulling it out of my bag. I quickly applied it and smacked my lips, making sure it was on right. I walked back in and both Haley and Claire laughed.

"What? I look hot!" I said, flipping my hair dramatically. This made another fit of giggles come out, me included.

"Alright alright, do me," Claire said.

"Truth or dare?" I asked. She answered without hesitation.

"Dare." I looked up, biting my lip, in thought.

"I dare you to...put your hair up, like super high, and keep it like that for the rest of the day." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Boring," she said, but she giggled and started putting her hair up. After she did, me and Haley burst out laughing. She looked ridiculous. We calmed down after a few minutes, still giggling quietly.

"Okay okay, do me!" Haley said. Claire thought for a minute before coming up with something. She looked at me before she said it.

"I dare you to kiss Chase or Hamzah," She said. Me and Haley gasped.

"On the lips," she added. Haley looked surprised.

"I don't want to kiss either of them! Chase doesn't brush his teeth and Hamzahs with Aurora!" She said. Claire smiled.

"You can't back out of a dare," Claire said. I giggled but behind the face I was nervous.

"Fine, which one should I kiss then?" She asked. Me and Claire shrugged.

"Make a pro and con list?" I suggested. She nodded and grabbed the complimentary notepad and pen off of the desk.

Chase | Hamzah
pro:not dating anyone| pro:probably brushes his teeth
con: prob doesn't brush teeth| con: has a gf

She added a couple more things before huffing and putting down the pen.

"Hamzah would be a better choice, but he's dating Aurora," She said. I got nervous, but said it anyway.

"You know what, it's fine, it doesn't mean anything," I said, nerves in my stomach. She looked thoughtful but nodded.

"Thanks Aurora. You just saved me from making me kiss Chase," She said, shuddering. I knew that she might like Chase, and kissing him would make things awkward. But wouldn't that mean things between her and Hamzah would get awkward? It wouldn't, right? Because we would all know it's just a prank. Just a harmless little prank. I sighed but put on a smile as we continued the game. We mostly switched to truths after that, just telling embarrassing stories and laughing at each other. I felt like I got to know both Claire and Haley much better by the time the boys came back to the room.

"Heyy," Hamzah said as he walked into the room, carrying several bags of food. He paused, looking at my bright red lips and Claire's ridiculous hair.

"What happened?" He asked, about to laugh.

"Long story. I'm hungry," Claire said, grabbing a bag from Chases hand, who had just walked in.

"Geez Hamzah, how much did you guys get?" I asked, taking a bag from him and peering into it.

"Enough to make the cashier mad at us," Chase said, snorting. I giggled but pulled out a box of chicken nuggets. We all sat around the room, talking and eating. The sky started to get dark. I sighed as I finished my last french fry. Hamzah was sitting on the bed next to me. Everyone was finishing their food, and our conversation slowly dwindled to a comfortable silence. Chase and Haley sat on their phones while me, Hamzah, and Claire either ate or just sat. When everyone was finished and we had cleaned up our food, it was already getting late, and almost time for bed. We filmed a couple tiktoks, posting a few. Finally, it was about eleven, and we were all tired. Me and Claire nudged Haley as she was about to leave the room.

"You forgot something," Claire whispered. I giggled. Haley took a deep breath and walked up to Hamzah. He looked confused. She leaned in and pecked him on the lips, as fast as possible. After that she and Claire scurried out of the room. Hamzah looked extremely lost. Chase did too and he just left, shutting our door behind him.

"What was that?" Hamzah asked. I laughed as I sat back down next to him.

"We were playing truth or dare earlier. That was hers." I said. He laughed as he understood.

"So that's why you're wearing, that." He said, pointing to my lips. I smiled but just responded by leaning in and kissing him. He leaned in too and put his hand on my neck. I smiled and continued. Finally, we had to pull away for air. I giggled as I saw the red tint his lips once again had.

"Let me get this off," I said, using my finger to wipe it off of his lips. He laughed and bit my finger.

"Ow!" I said, giggling and pulling it away. He chuckled. I got up and decided to get into my pajamas. I'd honestly stopped caring about changing in a room while Hamzah was there. I quickly changed into a tshirt and shorts, going to the bathroom to take down my hair and wash my face, as well as brush my teeth. I brushed my long hair and climbed into bed, shutting my eyes. I heard Hamzah laugh from behind me. He was still getting ready for bed. I smiled but kept my eyes shut. I felt him pull the blankets onto me, tucking me in. I giggled. I felt him crawl into bed next to me, his body heat comforting. I kept my eyes closed but scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest. I felt him play with my hair as we slowly fell asleep, our bodies jumbled together.

A/N: hey guys it's like 1 am for me but i couldn't sleep lol. anyways i feel like i've become slower at writing idk how it's possible but it is 😛 anyways tysm for the votes softly has reached 400 votes so AHHH TYSM also side note ive never been to nebraska and know nothing about it i literally just chose a random state and it just happened to pop up so yeah forgive me if u live there anyways tysm for reading!! ilysm