"I'm sentimental, so I walk in the rain." Luna sang.

The moment the voice of his soulmate echoed in the room, his head looked up at her, seeing the face of an angel that matches the voice of an angel.

"I've got some habits. Even I can't explain. I go to the corner. I end up in Spain."

After those lyrics come out of her lips with the most soothing melody ever, her eyes met Jasper's and the two seemed captivated by each other. Jasper unknowingly kept playing as Luna did the same.

"Why try to change me now?"

Hearing the phenomenal music coming from Jasper's room, the rest of the Cullens couldn't just ignore the sound that seemed to come from the gates of heaven.

With their steps careful and quiet, they appear in the doorway of the room and watched as the two lovebirds communicate their love through the music and the looks they're giving each other.

"So let people wonder. Let 'em laugh. Let 'em frown. You know I'll love you. Till the moon's upside down."

This was one-hundred times better than when Jasper imagined. He felt like he was in cloud-nine as he watched the raven-haired girl sing her heart out. His beating heart was fluttering because of her. He felt so lucky to be her soulmate.

She's the one.

"Don't you remember? I was always your clown. Why try to change me, why would you want to change me."

Luna feels like she's in a trance, enchanted by the honey-blonde vampire in front of her. He makes her feel something that she hadn't felt before. It was new and foreign, and dare she say, extraordinary. She felt so lucky to be his soulmate.

He's the one.

"Why try to change...me now."

The song does not reflect any of their lives, but it was a song that somehow made them feel connected. A song that captivated each other's souls. It was their own theme song, if one might say.

The song came to a close as Jasper's fingers worked on the keys to finish the outro. And when it did, his gaze looked back up at the glistening golden eyes of the raven-haired girl.

None of the Cullens dared to make a sound. They stared at the two anticipating the next thing that will happen.

After three dreadfully long seconds, the most unexpected words came out of Luna's mouth.

"Let's try this." Luna said so quietly, it was almost a whisper.

Okay, big leap. So much for baby steps, Luna. She thought to herself.

"What?" Jasper said, not being able to register what she just said completely.

"You know...us. I want to give us a chance." Luna said, a slightly sheepish smile (which is very rare) appearing on her pinkish lips.

Jasper has his eyes slightly widened as he staggered to stand up and move away from the piano to stand in front of her.

"Are you serious? Are you sure? We don't have to rush things." Jasper said, clearing it all up just to make sure that Luna isn't just saying this without thinking.

"I keep myself locked up because I'm afraid of getting hurt again. What I experienced was traumatizing and I don't know if I'll ever be whole again. But after the darkness, comes you. And I think it's the universe's way of telling me that you can help me heal." Luna said, her eyes continuing to glisten as her voice slightly cracks.

"I know the universe thing is a bit lame--" Luna said but Jasper cuts her off.

"No, it's perfect."

"Don't cut me off."