Epilogue

THIRD PERSONS VIEW

As time passes by, Liley and Luke grew up. They can still never forget the experience they had 15 years ago. The death of their mother was still in their minds. Never forgeting the last words she said to them. The last song she ever sang.

But they moved on. Now 19, on a path to their future. But there is one day they cannot forget. It's the Death Anniversary of Riley, their mother.

A car parked on the side step of the cemetery. Out came Liley, matured to a lady with brown curled hair and heavenly brown eyes just like her late mother. She was said to be beautiful and kind, like the princess she is. But most especially, wise and brave.

After was Luke, grew strong and handsome with his father's dirty blonde hair and green minty eyes. He wasn't that little boy who had a traumatizing agony of pain but he became a strong wieldes and kind hearted boy. Who will do everything he can to protect his sister.

Lastly, was Lucas now old. Not that old but grew to be a independant father. He never dated or married anyone after her death. Since the , his first priority was his children. Riley is and always will be his first true love. Not anyone else. But he moved on.

They walk quietly to her grave, a tombstone as gray as steel and gold platinum words ingraved on it.

Riley Arianna Lawrence Matthews

Born: December 8, 2001

Died: June 12

You and I'll be safe and sound

Liley held on her right hand a gorgeous basket filled with a bouqet of Lilac Flowers. Her mother's favorite.

She placed it infront of her tombstone and touched her last words.

A tear escaped from her eyes. Her heart ached a thousand times.

"Hey mom, we miss you" she said. She stood up next to her father.

"Hi Mom" said Luke.

"Hey Riley"

"It's been 15 years. Time flies huh? We miss you." He said in a verge of tears.

"We never forgot you, mom. Not once" Luke let a tear fall down his face.

"Liley?" Dad asked me. I just stood there with my arms wrapped around me "Wanna talk to your mom?" I nod. My face was filled with tears.

"Mom. Years has passed since you've left us. Since you've left us with your last song. Great news, an agent heard me sing and gave me a record deal. Wanna know what I sang? Safe and Sound. The song that you made and sang for us when we were young. I really miss you mom, we all do. I'm offered a big record deal, I'm gonna be famous. But your not here. I became brave and wise like you told me. I never let go of this" she hold her infinity necklace that she gave to her on that day.

"I never forgot, mom. I love you" she burst out tears. Lucas hugged her while comforting her.

"Mom, it's me Luke. You knoe, all my life I never forgot your last words to me. I knew what it meant all this years. And it's my fault that your dead. If it weren't for me, you'd still be alive. But you said I shouldn't blame myself. I love you mom, I will never let her down. I will always protect her for you"

Lucas let Luke comfort her as he kneels down infront of her.

"Hey Riles, how long has it been? Too long. But I never forgot you. My love never fade away. But I moved on, no one was better than you. Don't worry. I'm fine. But soon, we will be reunite again. I love you, always" he stood up and hugged his two children. After a while, they left. Looking back at those times of the past. The young Riley and Lucas when they were in middle school.

Their first day as 7th grade. The subway ride, it all started there when Riley fell on his lap.

When Riley firsy held them on their birth.

Little did they know that Riley was protecting them. Watching over them. She was glad but sad that she wasn't there when they grew. But she was still there. Never leaving their side.

This is the story of Riley Matthews, and this is how it ends.

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

·····......·····......·····......·····......·····......·····......

Hey guys.

Its the end of 'Lost and Alone' But it turnes out great than I expected it to be. Thank you for reading this and being with Riley until the end. Read 'Remember or Forget?' If youe interested. And comment if I should make a story about Liley.

Bye-ah guys, thank you for everything.

-AlisonChase