I love you too... always

I do love him.

"Uhm, Farkle I have got to go. Thanl you for that" I hug him and went out the door without even answering her.

The rain dripped down from the sky. But I wasn't gonna let them stop me. Unconsciously, I wrapped my sweater tightlt around my body and ran for it.

I didn't actually knew where I was going. I just ran where my insticts is telling me to do.

I stopped infront of a coffee shop soaking wet. And there he is, holding his coffee and almost went in his car. Go Riley.

"Lucas!" I shout for him. I walk to the middle of the street and stopped as he was already infront of me.

"Riley, what are you doing? You could get sick!" He said worringly.

"No, not until I get to tell you this" I said "I love you Lucas. I always have been. I was stupid to even realize it since my pride has ruined us. Please forgiv---" but he cut me off with pattionate kiss. He cupped his hands on my face as I wrap my hands on his neck.

We broke apart, just gazing at each other. We grinned like maniacs on the street.

"I love you too, always" he kissed me again but with more passion.

I have finally found him. I finally found the real me that was buried down in a pit of rage and hate.

I have finally found my true love, and I will never run away again.