Your mother was a princess, now she is a queen

YOUR MOTHER WAS A PRINCESS, NOW SHE IS A QUEEN

Well, this has been a strange week. I went to our reunion and saw him again. Met Maya at a playground we used to play, coincidence or not, I'm just happy that I have my best friend back. I have Hailey, of course, but Maya will always be my best friend.

We were in our hotel, the kids were playing and I was washing the dishes. Maybe it was time to go home. I am home according to my family and Maya but theres nothing left for me here.

I told him, that's all I needes to do. He hates me. Someone knocked on the door, I wash my hand and dried it and walked to the doorknob and opened it. It revealed that last person I wanted to see. Lucas.

"How did you know where I live?"  I ask him.

"Maya told me" he said.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course" I let him in. He looked around, in my house. I didn't know what to do or what was happening.

"Mommy, who is he?" Luke came around and asked me.

"He is Lucas," I said to him "he is my... Friend" I continued, I didn't know when or if I should tell them the truth.

They are still kids, they wouldn't understand.

"Hi! I'm Liley!" She said energetically.

"Hello Liley" he kneeled infront of her and hugged her. He looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm Luke" Luke said shyly.

"Hey Luke, what a handsome little boy" He said, I smiled. This made my heart melt.

"Thank you" he said smiling.

"And you are a princess, like your mother" I stopped dead in my tracks. I still remember that moment.

"If I'm a princess and his a prince. What about you and mommy?" She asks him.

"Your mother was a princess, now she is a queen." They laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. He ley go of my children and stood up.

"I wanted to meet them, considering they are my children too" I turned around.

"You can go now" I said, I hid my face to prevent him seeing me cry.

"Riley, please. Let me be part of their lives" he begged me.

"No," I protest "You have a life now. Don't let us interupt" I said.

"They are my life now Riley." He said.

"No, just please go" I point at the door.

"Riley--" he said.

"Go!" I shout at him, "Do you still love me?" He began to ask.

"I don't know"

"Well, I still love you. I always will"

Then he went out the door

()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey!!

Let's put this up to 1k!! Farke will come the next chapter with Josh.

-AlisonChase

Lost & Alone [REWRITTING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें