Pin

°^Changbin^°

"What do you want ho- I mean minho?" I asked annoyed.

He didn't say anything and just made me stand up from the table, dragging me away.

"Felix take care of my baby!" I yelled at felix before minho took me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked anger in my tone. But he didn't answer me. We soon arrived at the... Bathroom? Why are we here? We entered and he locked the bathroom door behind.

He slammed me on the wall and gave me a fierce look.

"What do you want lee?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean what do i want? I saw you and that kid kissing. You're suppose to be mine! I came to this school for you! So what? So you can fucking cheat on me!?"

"Haha. Hahaha. You're hilarious!" I said wiping fake tears in my eyes.

"You think this is a fucking joke? I had to make changes because of you."

"You're so funny." I said and then i turned my face into a serious expression. "You fucking jerk! You made changes!? And what would those changes be? Huh? That you "broke up with who you were dating" I'm not stupid minho. I saw a picture of you and a girl kissing! Kissing! And that was after you agreed on taking care of our child AND being with me. And now you say I'm cheating. Don't be a dumb bitch minho. It's over." I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I made my way towards felix and sat on the table. I put my head on his shoulder and just let the tears fall.

"Changbin are you ok?" Felix asked and patted my back.

"No. I hate him felix. But i have to get used to him. He is the father after all and we have a project to due. I don't wanna fail Mr. Namjoon's class."

"Well how do you think you'll both get along?"

"Well i have to do something i never thought i would do again."

"Which is?"

"I have to invite him over to my house."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/10/20